• 8 months later...

Need to get some more pics up, it's had a replacement drivers door, a TTE rep front splitter, a Yaris TTE back box and a tegiwa alloy radiator. Also added central locking and electric windows, maybe up for sale soon as I've just imported a 98 spec glanza and impulsed bought an sr that needs work

Anyway back to the green one, the clutch developed a slight judder so I chucked in a new exedy from eurocar parts bargain at £65 with discount and only took an afternoon to do on my driveway and feels much better to drive nowPosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got myself some Yaris sr alloys with tyres off eBay cheap so started to refurb a couple of em as the speedlines will more than likely end up on the glanzaPosted Image

• 8 months later...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image it's been a while since I updated this just been driving and enjoying it really. Added a few bits finally got tte spoiler painted and fitted, added starlet tte back box, fitted central locking and electric windows. Drivers door and front bumper still need painting though.

• 3 weeks later...

Posted ImagePosted Imagecouple from underneath getting ready for mot, just had new aux belts, new handbrake cables, bled brakes changed a leaky water pump and coolant change. Also noticed passenger side outer cv boot is leaking

• 3 months later...

Not updated for a while as it's been sat in my unit, have fixed the leaky cv boot and plan to mot this week so car is up for sale as I just don't have need for it anymore 😢 as the glanza is my new daily. I will put a post in the forsale section soon.

• 3 months later...