I always say I'd never own a Civic but..

Boosted civics are cheap power :) all that is needed is a B16 or B18C4 and a turbo setup and they love it!

I've always been told it costs about £2k to have one boosted and set up properly, not exactly cheap unless you buy a shoddy example to start with

It is now with the new owner, fibreglass front end roll cage and all that.

When alvis had it, it was just a ratty looking fully stripped eg on drag radials and bike tyres on the rear with a hole in the nose as a direct feed Intake onto the custom intake mani and throttle. At full chat the pressure on the front created a small amount of positive pressure on the intake lol

Its a beast, the guy was running 11 deads all day, just couldnt break into the 10s

Bet it isnt cheap though! Lol dc2 or 5?

dc5 nope its not cheap lol, 2.2 fully forged tho

I've always been told it costs about £2k to have one boosted and set up properly, not exactly cheap unless you buy a shoddy example to start with

It cost my mate about £1500, cheap ebay turbo kit lol think the most expensive part was the mapping and ECU lol

Always wondered what power civic I'd be running if I'd have chucked the same money into one as I have a starlet!

I used to think that all the time mate, especially after i paid £2500 for an EK that was pushing 250bhp @ 8psi! An old guy near me has a 600bhp EG that was built by Top Fuel in Japan!

Is that the silver one?

I've heard its blue, i havnt seen pictures.

Been told it looks totaly standard except the huge exhaust its now running.

Im looking to turbo my civic at some point expecting to pay atleast £1500 buy all parts second hand as they pop up.

Im only running the D-series engine though so im expecting around 200-250 for the money and without forged bottom end.

And as said mapping is the expensive bit probably going to cost £400 alone!