I always say I'd never own a Civic but..

Iirc its the 4wd shuttle civics that they take bits from. But might be using crv's more now as they are more readily avalible!

But u Gotta love a boosted k20, even more so when strapped to a 4wd tin can!

I think there is also an uber rare stock 4wd ek shape civic saloon avalible...

Edited by morgey

A boosted honda is the way to go :D

they make crazy power , my starlet is prob fastest fwd of what i know down my way but my mate has just completed his b16 turbo conversion done everything him self using a t28 turbo , can only run 8 psi to start enless he gets dif map sensor if he can run a bar im fucked i think but 8psi i think ill have him ;) going to settle it on drag strip

That thing is nuts !!

I think there is also an uber rare stock 4wd ek shape civic saloon avalible...

Yeah there was a JDM only EK5 civic, seen a few on trade car view before. Would want the drivetrain in the EJ coupe shape.

Anyway this is a starlet forum haha.

Thought id heard about them 4wd ones!

A mate of mine, One of the local americans off of a usaf base called alvis built a road going k24 eg civic n/a 314hp first ever time down pod is broke the Uk fwd N/A record by 0.8sec's. ran a 11.2 lol

Needless to say one of the previous challengers to the fwd record brought the car and is now doing more work to it!

That some power out a N/a !!

I wanted a civic before i got my GT but there are too many kicking around. Couple of nice boosted and charged ones though. But 4wd would be the way to go about it i reckon.

Thought id heard about them 4wd ones!

A mate of mine, One of the local americans off of a usaf base called alvis built a road going k24 eg civic n/a 314hp first ever time down pod is broke the Uk fwd N/A record by 0.8sec's. ran a 11.2 lol

Needless to say one of the previous challengers to the fwd record brought the car and is now doing more work to it!

Is it blue? i seen it at santa pod last year

Edited by Ryan-11

Is it blue? i seen it at santa pod last year

It is now with the new owner, fibreglass front end roll cage and all that.

When alvis had it, it was just a ratty looking fully stripped eg on drag radials and bike tyres on the rear with a hole in the nose as a direct feed Intake onto the custom intake mani and throttle. At full chat the pressure on the front created a small amount of positive pressure on the intake lol