i am wanting to meet everyone again its been so long wat about a meet up soon grant hopefully will have his rwd starlet finished soon so will be down in it so anyone wants to have a go with donuting are welcome i cant wait

i'd been thinkin about this but have been workin my ass off all summer so havnt had anytime off other than JAE, had planned on makin the AutoFest a meet but it wasnt on this yr.

Im open to any and all suggestions folks. Obviously a sat or sun is gonna suit everyone best (except me lol) but perhaps a weekday evening meet so that perhaps Joz could also attend??

Phil.

A weekday would suit me.

I wouldnt mind meeting up with Laura co on the way, Im in Kilkeel and could meet you in Downpatrick, a wee convoy maybe lol, I would much prefer that than heading out on my own plus m y sense of direction is terrible lol, it also depends where the meet will be :unsure:

Hopefully Dave (nordonian) can make it, but he's getting his SR back up to scratch first, at least she has a better engine now :p

Luko will be up for this too Im sure.

Im getting a few bits sorted too, but Im up for a meet for sure, u just need to book me as Im a busy guy too :p

Joz

im never makin a meet next sunday Laura not a prayer, my boss is a total asswipe!

a kirky meet would be sexual because the last one was awesomeness, so good my gf has been askin when the next one will be so she can go too!!!!! how cool!

but this doesnt suit Joz so its FAR from ideal!

Phil.

well wat about fri 14th sat 15th or sun 16th september

how about meeting up in bangor on sun 16th take up the car park on the sunday night cruise thats up there or wat about at the back of the harbour estate in belfast were we all met before i dont mind either way

kirky suits me ok

wat u thinking joz

im up for it and if u wanted to still come and meet in downpatrick thats sweet :p:unsure:

Hey hey.

Any weekday suits me, I work evenings from 5 - 12.

Yep 7 days a week lol so weekends are out of the question unless I can get my ass back to Kilkeel for 4pm lmao.

Its just my familia needs me so Im one of those workers that are part of the furniture.

By all means dont think Im a party pooper because I miss the weekend meets. I want to meet up as often as possible, Im sure Phil is the same. :unsure:

So feel free to make a weekend meet without me, its Ok. I would make them if I could.

However I can meet up in the week no sweat during the times above and can stretch to 6pm if needed.

We want decent meets, not just a quick hello, few pics and bye, we want something to do too lol :lol:

And yea Laura Im up for meeting in Downpatrick anytime.

Just getting a few mods on her first lol (more? :p)

Im up for regular meets surely and would love more track meets like Kirky.

I was thinking of Bishops Court sometime Laura, are you guys regulars there?

They do Qtr Mile and Track Days. You guys and the RWD starlet up for that? Even for the craic and experience?

I cant really enjoy myself on the open roads as there are speed limits lol.

Plus I want to see what my car can do when its all setup, I recommend Phil to do it to, regulars at Bishops Court and Kirky baby!

Just more of a purpose for our cars really...

Peace

Joz

p.s Laura your siggy pic is huuuuge :p lol, could u trim it down a bit pleases :lol:

Hey hey.

Any weekday suits me, I work evenings from 5 - 12.

Yep 7 days a week lol so weekends are out of the question unless I can get my ass back to Kilkeel for 4pm lmao.

Its just my familia needs me so Im one of those workers that are part of the furniture.

By all means dont think Im a party pooper because I miss the weekend meets. I want to meet up as often as possible, Im sure Phil is the same. :unsure:

So feel free to make a weekend meet without me, its Ok. I would make them if I could.

However I can meet up in the week no sweat during the times above and can stretch to 6pm if needed.

We want decent meets, not just a quick hello, few pics and bye, we want something to do too lol :lol:

And yea Laura Im up for meeting in Downpatrick anytime.

Just getting a few mods on her first lol (more? :p )

Im up for regular meets surely and would love more track meets like Kirky.

I was thinking of Bishops Court sometime Laura, are you guys regulars there?

They do Qtr Mile and Track Days. You guys and the RWD starlet up for that? Even for the craic and experience?

I cant really enjoy myself on the open roads as there are speed limits lol.

Plus I want to see what my car can do when its all setup, I recommend Phil to do it to, regulars at Bishops Court and Kirky baby!

Just more of a purpose for our cars really...

Peace

Joz

p.s Laura your siggy pic is huuuuge :p lol, could u trim it down a bit pleases :lol:

i finally got the pic trim down i was trying to all day yesterday lol dont be shouting at me :lol::lol:

well i work rota shifts but im off most mornings usually like ureself work evenings so whenever u fancy meeting suits me

once grant gets his rwd up and going he will take it up to bishops court

he will have a few pics up on here soon for all to see he has it painted red and black ir looks so cool

well joz have to go matey heading to lukes ppart of the world speak soon

love laura :lol::lol:

Newcastle sounds perfect Laura, but where lol.

Its closer to me than Downpatrick anyway :p

Can you imagine if everyone met down there, we could have a UKSC Initial D Battle, the arcade down there has proper drifting pods where the whole thing moves... and there are dodgems down there too. But where to go in Newcastle to have a photo shoot lol...

Got your number by the way, will fire a txt. :p I would love it if you could show me round Bishops Court :unsure:

Talk soon

Joz

Can you imagine if everyone met down there, we could have a UKSC Initial D Battle, the arcade down there has proper drifting pods where the whole thing moves... and there are dodgems down there too. But where to go in Newcastle to have a photo shoot lol...

Talk soon

Joz

Me and Muddyell will be up for that im sure :unsure::p

newcastle would be ssweet because we could go to the mournes and take some UBER photos!!! ohh my god!! that would be IMMENSE!!!!

never been to bishops court but with enough notice im up for that too.

i heard about Japfest from a mate last nite too, dont think i'll be makin it tho :unsure::p really need to get to a good show to get the UKSC banner out and displayed!

and nutts corner is 'abandoned' folks sorry to say, only thing up that way is dundrod and its on a public road.

newcastle is only about 1.5hrs from me so im up for that and a weekday is fine, esp if im back at 'uni' because then i set my own hrs lol!

Phil.

Newcastle sounds perfect Laura, but where lol.

Its closer to me than Downpatrick anyway :lol:

Got your number by the way, will fire a txt. :p I would love it if you could show me round Bishops Court :unsure:

Talk soon

Joz

no probs joz

wat about donard park

and bishops court i will show u around anytime :p

Sounds good Laura.

Bishops Court, Donard Park (is that not a golf course lol? and Kirky all sound immense as does a meet in Newcastle where we can all have some serious fun in the arcades lol!!!

Im really looking forward to it.

I really want to go to more places with my starbo lol, have been low profile too long so it would be cool to meet everyone when I can.

Phil mate, I had no idea you were so close? Only 1.5 hours? So wouldnt be hard for us to meet after all then.

Peace

Joz

p.s sounds like u really enjoyed that gig Laura lol

yes joz concert was brilliant. Donard park is were central park or the coast as it is called now in newcastle i havent been up that way for a while its a big car park but i heard they have put bloody speed ramps up thats the only thing oh im so tired speak later have to go to work ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

:p:unsure::p

Sounds like everyones up for Newcastle & The Mournes then :p

Awesome, just dont expect me to be your guide around the Mournes lol :lol:

Maybe we could scout out a few places in Newcastle Laura, and see what the craic is with that big car park.

Altho Im so near, Ive never been up the Central Park way before... :unsure::p

Luko your thoughts on this.

And Jay, you can only make it on a friday mate? We'll have to make a good morning/afternoon of it lol see if Som & co are up for it?

Yea I've got work too Laura, take it easy all.

Joz