Joz dude I've been tellin u for ages your not that far away!!!! :):pB) newcastle is only about 1hr30, maybe 2hrs at the most dependin on crap traffic

i have to make the point tho folks that speed bumps are completey out of the question for me, my down pipe and mid box simply will not go over them, and depending on just how bad they are nor will my wish bones! its happened too many times now, they wont take anymore punishment!

Fridays suit me fine Jay mate!

Phil.

hi phil i will be up in newcastle tommorrow after work have to pick a mate up to go into tech oh i am so not into going back to tech but its my ticket to become a proper nurse lol instead of being a nursing assistant cant wait to get through this year fingers crossed i pass all my exams and then i will be going to uni to live life as a student yeah :):p so u can give me a few pointers in the right direction on the student life

cant wait to see all u guys again B)B)

talk soon i may get to the land of nod up at 6am in the morning the traffic will be crap tommorrow since the schools are back one thing i hate is being stuck behind buses from downpatrick to Ards Ahhhhh

nite nite xx

Friday it is then folks?

Met a lad with a glanza tonight, told him about the meet but he works till 5-6pm so cant be helped.

Got a ride in it and it blew me away... anyway

He said he'd join up here soon and said he'd be up for Bishops Court so another inductee for you to guide Laura.

He's a newbie and wanted to know more about what he can do to his starlet so of course I had to direct him this way lol.

Im available until about 4pm :)

So an earlyish start would be good?

Depending on our activities lol?

Newcastle has lots to do.

Donard Park Car Park (main meeting place and perfect for uksc/tgtt official photos.

Newcastle Arcades (Dodgems and Initial D Drifting Competition (Knock Out Tourney with heats lol)

Lunch (soooo many places, pub would be sweet B))

Beer (for non-drivers)/Pool/Snooker lol

Picture Taking (anytime of course)

General craic and starlet gossip.

And take you out in mine Phil, unless your up for driving her yourself lol.

And if you want to hang out longer mate or meet up earlier, Im up for that too lol.

Don't forget the uksc banner pleaseth :p

No idea about that gearbox mate, get some info to Jay and he may be able to help you.

So its a matter of which friday suits, get a list of who's going soon.

I've never been to a meet so this is my first time lol we are open to any ideas guys B)

Ideas for a later meet would be go karting lol theres a place in newry that does it... uksc time attack???

Peace

Joz

p.s gerard mate, I got it off ebay :(

hi joz wat about friday 21st im of that day i was to be off next friday but have to cover im of this friday but this might be too short notice let me know wat u all think

love laura xxx

p.s joz there is a go kart place in newry i went a few years ago it was good crack

see u all soon

love ya

Fri 21st sounds fine for me too.

We need a bit more confirmation from others like Jay and Luke, then I think we have a date set for this UKSCNI Meet :)

That go karting will go down well next time Laura lol, if u and grant and the guys are up for it we could go anytime for training lol

Joz