Colour Coding Side Mirrors

Hey all,

I'm thinking of colour coding my side mirrors to match the rest of the starlet. I understand you need to sand them back, wipe them over with wax & grease remover, then prime them with a plastic primer, and then spray paint them, and then spray a top coat over the top.

But what Im stuck on is what grit grades of paper to use. If someone could shed some light onto how to colour code the mirrors, would be great :D

Thanks, Craig

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for the comments!

yeh we are about 1/3rd of the way through summer now...getting pretty warm. even nights are getting pretty sticky. today is meant to be about 38-39ish degrees celcius (where I am anyways)

i do have plenty of photos of the whole car...but they are all about the 2mb each file...how wud i reduce the file size without loosing much of the quality???

cheers,

Craig

how wud i reduce the file size without loosing much of the quality???

You could use photoshop or the likes... or use a little program that I use often; Multiple Image Resizer. Then just upload them to somewhere like Imageshack -- Just noticed they have a feature now that will resize your images aswell (Bonus ;) )