Zwiersjuh - Scammer Avoid!

Paid for a Manifold & Downpipe from this user on here on the 21st May.. (for a friend of mine)

All convos via PM were lightening quick, replies straight away. After payment was made... Silence....

Last thing I heard from him was in the evening of 21st of may same day I paid saying, his dogs had had a fight and he'd had to sort it out and would post it next day...

Ive PM'd and emailed him every day since then with not one single reply...

Nothing has arrived, Nothing to say its been posted...

So. opened a paypal case 24th May, not a claim, just a case... As I knew where this was going straight away....

Continued to message the user everyday... He came online on the 24th but didn't reply to me....

Still messaged him every day with fuck all reply...

Escalated the case to a dispute on the 30th... No reply on here, or even on the paypal dispute...

Disappeared off the face of the earth...

If he doesn't reply soon and paypal refund me then a Ban will be coming his way because its just damn right cheeky....

Sad that this still goes on iv never had any problems buying stuff on here and do my Best keep ppl happy when selling stuff hope you get your money back man

I know I will get my money back, but its still funds that have been tied up for a long period of time that could have been put to good use!

Not even an excuse, just completely ignored me :/ Pathetic... From a long serving club member too... wtf

Whilst were on this topic, James @ CJ is still lurking on here under the name Domo.

He PM'd me asking if i wanted coilovers after i left i cheeky luring comment in a thread. Did consider it tbh until i remembered he is a CUNT.

Yeah ^^ I kinda went on a de tour from the original robbing cunt this thread was about sorry.

The person that ripped off Socks wasnt James, probably not anyway lol.

I was just saying that James @ CJ was still lurking on here, known arsehole, different matter.