water methanol injection kit - GT EP82

All

I am thinking of installing a water /meth kit on my starlet - the motor is forged with CP pistons, Scat H-beam rods, Arp bolts, MSL head gasket, 370 cc Injectors. Running a Borgwarmer KKK 14 turbo, front maint intercooler and fuel pressure regulator.

Any one done this before? Main reason for doing this is for the benefit of running higher boost and lower intake temperature. I also heard you an also increase timing with such system.

Looking forward to your comments.

Bertie

What engine management are you using? You will need a programmable unit. There are gains to be had no matter what your power level as it reduces the chance of knock, ideal for those with higher air temps or poor fuel quality.

Aquamist kits come with the own processor and depending which kit you get can run of injector duty cycle or boost pressure. My kit should be arriving tomorrow and has everything apart from a tank. My mate uses the kit in his mr2 and makes loads of difference and also keeping your intake temps down. He has a standard 3sgte engine with bigger turbo and made 294whp on Monday just past. Would of made more but maxed out standard injectors.