• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha no doubt this will just turn into a rant thread. My biggest 1 would be people saying brought instead of bought does my head in lol and its rife on this forum!!

this annoys me aswell! Keep getting confused as to where people are bringing these parts from?? Hahaha!

this annoys me aswell! Keep getting confused as to where people are bringing these parts from?? Hahaha!

Same mate not sure if its something remote to an area in England or not but I've started replying with "brought from where" which is normally answered completely oblivious to the irony lol.

Edited by StuDoc 72

There's a lot off people not using the search button of late asking things that have been covered a thousand and 1 times and its gerrin in mi tits fair play i will help anyone that needs but at least try lol

Cant stand text speak on threads !! Its silly but it really annoys me haha. Its like having to decipher a fucking code.

There's a lot off people not using the search button of late asking things that have been covered a thousand and 1 times and its gerrin in mi tits fair play i will help anyone that needs but at least try lol

Exactly!!!!!