http://s4.photobucket.com/user/ro55ifumi/media/001_zps161c1982.jpg.html'>001_zps161c1982.jpg

Club Stand made Banzai!!!
Liking the "New Beginning" and also the quote "" It was the UK Starlet Owners (UKSO) stand that caught our eye though.The club managed to squeeze in 85 examples of every generation onto it's patch of the showground, a seriously good turn out"

Also on the club directory :)

John

Awesome! Why did I give up my space right at the front! Damn your dad drongo,if his car hadnt been higher than mine i might not of changed my mind about my space! damn him!!!!!

Is my black SR sat in its spot mate?

Is my black SR sat in its spot mate?

My car is behind the Tropicana glanza rep.

I swapped with him because of the dip in the grass meant I couldnt have got out forward without mashing my bumper and I had to go so far back I was blocking the exit of the row behind for track time etc

Awesome! Why did I give up my space right at the front! Damn your dad drongo,if his car hadnt been higher than mine i might not of changed my mind about my space! damn him!!!!!

Lmao ya can still see abit if your car next to mine :p he's gonna be buzzin when u show him.later lol

My car is behind the Tropicana glanza rep.

I swapped with him because of the dip in the grass meant I couldnt have got out forward without mashing my bumper and I had to go so far back I was blocking the exit of the row behind for track time etc

Gutted! I must have got another primo empty spot then....made up for missing the convoy a little, got left of centre for the photo....to be fair it's the only way it was ever gonna get into Banzai 😜