Race Tech CT9 Tubular Manifold And Screamer Pipe (Fitted for 2 Weeks)

Item For Sale:

Race-tech CT9 Tubular Manifold And Race-tech Screamer Pipe.

Item Condition & Description:

I have used this for two weeks on my car and have now got to the point of wanting to go externally gated. This kit has a VERY MINOR blow on idle and can be resolved by having a plate welded into your turbo before fitment (plate will be supplied to the buyer). The fabrication work gone into these are just unbelievable as most of you know race tech make some amazing parts and these are a perfect example of the things they make. I just want re-alliterate that these parts have only just been fitted two weeks ago and are in new condition still. When the waste gate opens up the noise is just amazing no different to any other screamer pipe, it has a nice raspy sound to it. The manifold comes with brand new stud and nut kit which was also supplied by race tech.

Price:

£520 + 4% fees + £10 shipping. Will have slight movement in price. paid £600 for them.

Pictures:

null_zps6c651ff6.jpg

ad4f04bfb203b772eb1b0e7a0dd9bdc2_zps360a

null_zps1a63188e.jpg

4ffdaed9c88f40d46d98d31c1aa3a08f_zps7480

Payment & Shipping Details:

Please add £10 for shipping.

PayPal or bank transfer. PayPal preferred.

Please add the 4% fees.

Willing to split these. PM if interested.

CT9 Race-tech tubular Manifold - £290 - comes with brand new stud and nut kit.

Race-tech CT9 Screamer pipe - £210 - comes with plate to seperate waste-gate and turbine.

£490 for the pair + £10 postage.

Edited by Sefton-EP91

get in touch if need a power up kit mate. i have a customer who wants to get rid of his. very low mileage (he's gone tdo4). i can put you in touch with him.

thank you mate i will bare that in mind. i have to sell these before i can buy a power up kit. ill pm you when i have sold these :)

Thank you mate :) must admit I'd probs keep if didn't change my plans but needs must! Lol

Please someone buy this, ready to be shipped out! Offers around £280 + postage

These are 365 new. This is £85 cheaper and only fitted for 2 weeks.

Comes with new gasket and new stud and nut kit for turbo to bolt on! BARGAIN!