• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well had this up at grants garage today for mot and it absolutely flew through without a single advisory or bad word against it. This car is silly clean underneath and mechanically. Its been very well looked after by its owner in japan. Now time to register it with dvla :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

well, still not sold. Currently awaiting the v5 to arrive anyday with plate issue.

Oh and grants evil influence wins once again :D moooooohahahahaaaaaaa. Car as always is still for sale. Price however will soon go up ;)

Haha, yea need supervision otherwise my magpie syndrome gets the better of me and ill buy a ton of stuff i dont need n lose interest lol. And as I've mention car is always for sale just cba to have it sat doing nout when all the bits are sat going spare.

Well car is now road legal and so took it out to christen it tonight. Me grant and deebo whent for a little green lane session. Gotta love mud and 4paws!! It was quite a bit worse but we drove through some deep puddles to wash the under side and wheels back off. :) car will be straight down the jet wash tomorrow to get the mud back off then for a wash and polish. Mud is epic fun in a 4paw they just refuse to get stuck, the down side is you HAVE to clean it back off :( gotta keep her shiney clean as she is still for sale after all.

20140207_232842_zpsb7ec06ba.jpg

20140207_232854_zpsc5e6719e.jpg

Edited by shorty

Boost is in the very near plans ;) for the exact reason the wise john says :) is no way in hell a fwd starlet would of done what we did hahahahaaaaa grant will have to get the vids up. Actually thought we had gone a bit ott at one stage and would need a truck and a rope, but true to 4paw style it dug its way out!

• 4 weeks later...

So as the car is not sold im getting fed up of looking at it so thought id treat it to a new air filter as the old one was manky.

samansa1968jp-img600x450-1387344060ovwgg

and swap out the snow tyred alloys untill it sells with my epic volks off the old track 4wd (rip)

20140307_194216_zpszcblonks.jpg

looking much better imo :) now i can bop around in the car now with alot more grip! Lol

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers guys. My mate photo shopped the car today. Hmmmm so damn tempted to get coilovers now lol. If i do though ill totally end up building a sleeper by accident haha

IMG-20140401-WA0008_zpslfwhaldi.jpg