• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff :)

Glad your keeping her Tom rather than giving it away for pennies i would flog you my spanking refurbed tongs but I have not even had a go of it yet mwhahaha.

How difficult is it to swap the mileage reader over? i have got to change mine to manual dials but don't wanna break anything opening it up.

James

Haha maybe grant lol. And it was a pain in the arse james. They are easy to get to and it may be easier with v dials. Easiest way on yours is change the black plastic face that sits over the dials and it will cover your old auto section in the middle. Job done. As thats the only difference as far as i rember from my old v's

I want that exhaust shorty

Lol looks nice don't it. Never seen one before tbh, and im always lookin at jdm only parts.

I wish id bought this, makes a great little sleeper! 4wd fro the win!

Haha yes you should of. I dropped it to 2200 in the end but got no interest weirdly :(

Well the exhaust is on its way but as soon as it arrives its of to a new owner. This is a sleeper build but on a budget and the shipping from japan was alot but the new owner was keen to have it so i was happy to play middle man. We have other ideas for an exhaust so its not going to effect things too much

Edited by shorty