R35 gtr vs 325bhp glanza

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is burnys, 1 of the races on burnys terms they done a rollin start in 3rd n burny pulled away. now shut up.

Well it didn't look like the gtr had any trouble catching up that's all im saying

This is funny, did you enjoy letting that skyline have some fun with you? Either that or he was scared to use his machine properly, that car would take the piss outta yours in any scenario with the right driver

R35 was 3 seconds quicker than mine round blyton sprint.

R35 Laps nurburgring in 7min 38sec you are a fucking idiot if you think a Fwd starlet can beat this car hahahaha

Who said anything about laptimes?

The situation is R35 0-60 2.7sec 0-100 8.5 1/4 mile 11.6 rolling start would be even quicker

GET REAL!!!

This is not a race off the line using launch control

look on facebook lol. the owner even said he couldnt get anywhere near it from 2nd as he couldnt get traction. 3rd gear with grip and its abit different

It doesnt take a genius to work out the power to weight on a 325bhp starlet thats been stripped. That GTR in the video also looks like a first rev that has less power and wont pull the 2.7 0-60 time quoted. But yes a starlet will get no where near it on a launch or after 120/130 mph

Edited by RobSR

Don't even know the story. They did 5 races and on the one on James terms he pulled on it rolling start in 3rd.

Also on that particular road, James car pulls 160mph. It's not an overly long road. For comparison, my old GT (around150bhp) used to hit speed limit around 2/3 of the way down that straight

James isn't a cock and knows that on a track, drag race or under any other circumstance the gtr would beat him.

They both pulled over and the guy in the gtr agree'd to the terms and also complimented and was shocked at how well it did

So stop being a bunch of cocks and just accept the video as it is

Don't even know the story. They did 5 races and on the one on James terms he pulled on it rolling start in 3rd.

Also on that particular road, James car pulls 160mph. It's not an overly long road. For comparison, my old GT (around150bhp) used to hit speed limit around 2/3 of the way down that straight

James isn't a cock and knows that on a track, drag race or under any other circumstance the gtr would beat him.

They both pulled over and the guy in the gtr agree'd to the terms and also complimented and was shocked at how well it did

So stop being a bunch of cocks and just accept the video as it is

^ this lol. Says it all

A 325bhp glanza would smoke a fat assed gtr from 40 all the way to 130-140.... . who cares if the gtr would have it after, anything after 140 is pointless!

Take the video for what it is, a jap tin can giving it to a £70k 'supercar'

Only just seen this, i haven't been on here much atall lately due to my Glanza basically being a 'finished project' if you like and im spending alot of time on my EK9. Just to get a few things straight, that GTR smoked me 4 out of 5 times as he kept nailing it off the roundabouts and i simply couldn't get traction. Infact, il be honest despite me pulling over 160mph he still made me look silly. However, after a chat with the owner we decided to race on 'my turns' which entailed a 50mph rolling start, you can see at 0 seconds my hand is out the window indicating for us both to floor it and i did not cheat by flooring it before him. I managed to pull infront of him and before people say i probably already was you can see how close he was to me in my wing mirror. I pulled about 3 car lengths on him on a 3/4 mile straight, this is not a lie. Theres also other videos of me on my facebook for those that are interested, one of me last week racing a 300bhp Focus ST and i made him look like he was stuck in reverse lol what i will say because not alot of people realise this but my car made 325bhp on Tuning Developments 'heart breaker' dyno, it would be very interesting to see what she pulls up at Racetech for instance.

Nothing Kills Acceleration more then weight...

The GTR is Heavy... The Glanza is Light

The Glanza Needs Less power to have the same power to weight

The GTR needs MORE power to have the same power to weight

Dont understand why people find this so difficult to understand really...

As James said tho... If it was round a track or traction off the line... There is more to it then power to weight ratios!

I'm being honest as i can, infact if i had the choice GTR or R reg Glanza there wouldn't be a second thought to having the GTR! They are far more superior, but thats why i had this lil pocket rocket built!

As James said tho... If it was round a track or traction off the line... There is more to it then power to weight ratios!

In 2nd and 3rd generally yes but above that bigger engined cars have the advantage even with more weight