R35 gtr vs 325bhp glanza

I'm being honest as i can, infact if i had the choice GTR or R reg Glanza there wouldn't be a second thought to having the GTR! They are far more superior, but thats why i had this lil pocket rocket built!

Im not the biggest gtr fan but who wouldnt

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i have clearly already stated, when he was flooring it off the line i had no chance. Its 4 wheel drive no FWD high powered car would stand a chance!! But with my rules i won the race, i don't care anyway im buying a 34 GTR next year Glanza will be for sale/breaking at the end of summer :)

As i have clearly already stated, when he was flooring it off the line i had no chance. Its 4 wheel drive no FWD high powered car would stand a chance!! But with my rules i won the race, i don't care anyway im buying a 34 GTR next year Glanza will be for sale/breaking at the end of summer :)

R34 has always been a dream car

So both cars had equal chance??

Obviously they both thought so. I don't think James knew 100% he'd pull on it but that was his best chance, the gtr driver thought he would still have the upper hand in the situation so they both agreed on it. It wouldn't have been fair if one of them didn't agree to the terms

All I see is a skyline on your bumper

I raced my mate in his 400bhp Evo and made him look silly, the GTR only has 80 more bhp and is quite possibly heavier. Fed up of arguing my point, your EP82 clearly only just has enough power to get off the line lol

Come see for yourself il b at TOTB tmz.

And for the record never said your car was slow.

Well stop trying to make out im a liar then im not that type of guy and don't appreciate it

Not a fair race then.

REAL WORLD. Starlet losers

How is it not a fair race?? James clearly said the GTR handed his ass to him in 4 out of the 5 races so wanted to see how it went off a rolling start because we all know how shit high powered FWD cars are at getting traction before 3rd gear.

And as said you can see how quickly James accelerates from him by how quick he disappears in the mirror LOL but obviously he was then in the slipstream when James moved over into his lane so the gap stayed pretty even.

Im sure the guy would be up for another race, take him down the 9 miler (Raglan road) and the GTR will rocket past at about 140-150 lol.

And the point of this link is?? Prooves nothing other than GTR's own American muscle wank lol

Good luck with TOTB though I will wait to see how you get on ;)

your all taking this a bit fair now Burny made his point was honest about the situation and agrees that in 9/10 of circumstances the gtr would win hands down the fact that when the parameters were changed slight Burny pulled on him then fair play his Glanza is a fucking machine and at a rolling start the Glanza did have the upper hand power to weight . I used to beast my mates 400+ bhp scooby on a rolling start but he could run flat 11's at pod n let's face it might gt is never gonna do that lol

Lmao, how can a rolling start not be a fair run?? Twobcars at equal speed then floor it and accelerate? Sounds fairer than a 60-70k computer controlled super car with one of the most advanced traction control/luanch control system known sat next to a car with a drive system developed 20 odd years earlier, starting from a stand still! Turn all the controlled computer shit off in the gtr and see how well it doesnt do?

Getting a bit hot under the collar this one :)

No arguments that Glanza is fast but from that video all I see is what Mike said, a GTR parked up your arse while you give it some beans :)