R35 gtr vs 325bhp glanza

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no reason not to believe this video at all, anyone who has actually seen James car giving it guns would know what it can do. Hell on the way back from Japfest he sat side by side with me spinning his wheels and even started pulling whilst still getting no grip.

all the haters need to shut the fuck right up.

if you cant take the fact the "holy grail" of jap cars got shown up in a race by a wee biscuit tin jap car then u need tae go n cry to yer mums.

it happened.

DEAL WAE IT

all the haters need to shut the fuck right up.

if you cant take the fact the "holy grail" of jap cars got shown up in a race by a wee biscuit tin jap car then u need tae go n cry to yer mums.

it happened.

DEAL WAE IT

I love it when you get feisty :wub:

lol man some serious masturbation required on this forum today...why on earth are people going off on one?! lmao a 325bhp stripped out glanza has a way better power to weight ratio than the GTR. so like it or not, if the conditions of the race are dead right for the starlet its GNA PULL ON THE GTR. the end!

i had a 250bhp glanza and on rolling starts such as this i used to literally play with modded scoobies, evos, you name it. so a 325bhp glanza could easily stay with a GTR on a roll with traction.

annoying really that people are actually slating the dude burnys' car. its fuckin rapid as soon as it gets toi top end of 4th/5th it fuckin clearly pulls away now deal with it jealous bastards out there lol.

Edited by richglanzav

^^^

Haha Amen brother!

I love it when you get feisty :wub:

lol cheers boys.

i just say it like it is.

cannot stand faggots that look at real life like a fuckin hollywood blockbuster.

Thats 2 giant slayers now, Socks, Burny.

All hail the super car destroyers.

Hater bitches......go finger your arseholes

You haters should appreciate a little company built a little car with so much power that gave a £50k Gtr a good run. To the owner it must have been amazing pulling away from it, because if that was me I'd be happy too. You guys are comparing a Glanza to a Gtr. Think about it, two opposite things. Glanza is a front wheel drive whereas the Gtr is 4 wheel drive. Oh and I'm sure if someone had 50k to spend on a Glanza it would eat a Gtr. My opinion don't take it to heart.

You haters should appreciate a little company built a little car with so much power that gave a £50k Gtr a good run. To the owner it must have been amazing pulling away from it, because if that was me I'd be happy too. You guys are comparing a Glanza to a Gtr. Think about it, two opposite things. Glanza is a front wheel drive whereas the Gtr is 4 wheel drive. Oh and I'm sure if someone had 50k to spend on a Glanza it would eat a Gtr. My opinion don't take it to heart.

id be ecstatic and youd NEVER hear the end of it lol

This is so funny, i open admit the GTR raped me 4 out of 5 races but on my terms it was a different matter, why are there so many haters out there lol i just wish it didn't own me so much money because id love to smash a GT30, bigger inlet and standalone ECU on her but its simply not viable, its a Glanza at the end of the day and your never going to get big bucks for it which leaves me out of pocket! When i buy my 34 GTR im just going to have to make sure she's well over 500bhp so i don't get beat by lil starlets haha :)

this is getting pathetic.

super fast car burny, and ive no issue with the video or your interpretation of it.

same with Mikes car, super quick no doubt.

couldnt we just leave it at that? poking fun is great fun while everyone is game for it but when folk are getting annoyed or offended its pointless.

Phil

Lets race then.....

I would love to :)

On a serious note, a Race-Tech tuned vs TD tuned 1/4 mile day would be good.............

Edited by mattyD