R35 gtr vs 325bhp glanza

No body would have got offended if they didn't feel the need to make sly remarks its as simple as that!

Correct !! People having a go then throw their toys out the pram when others argue back.

Its so childish lol.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home built can be included, are you going to be self mapping?

There could be a Race-Tech category, A TD category and then a miscellaneous (cars mapped elsewhere) category

Im sure there could be some sort of formula to work out who has the quickest cars of the day wether you be in a GT or Glanza :) lol

I just been having a read through this and I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned before. Burny your car is quick!! But it's fwd so against the 4wd gtr that when made they focused on electronic wizardry to keep it level and fast round corners etc. what would the outcome be if say your Glanza wasn't really a Glanza ep91 what if it was a Glanza ep95???? The 4wd but at your spec I wonder if odds would drop to your favour.

Edited by Kyle_R

A starlet shoot out day would be good. Think you'd need to do more than just TD and Race-Tech tho. Alot of other people build them

Agree, maybe do Top TD, top Race tech, Top home built/tuned, Top private tuned.

Something along those lines.

Someone get something organised! Just do a TOTB style of thing on an airstrip somewhere

Oh and then someone get a GTR along and do some 5omph rolls hahah

Edited by RobSR

Lol! Do you think your GT is unbeatable round bends then?

Mikes motor just won best handling at totb dude so his motor ain't no slouch and neither is burnys to be fair let just take the video as it is a bit of jdm goodness and summit else to watch than corro

Edited by pick1

I'm not doubting that and I agree with the video. Just a childish comment asking burney for a race implying his car isn't as good as people are making out.

So much hate on a STARLET forum because of a video of a STARLET beating a gtr. What the fuck is wrong with everyone here?

Fair play burny, cars a monster

my 4efe corollas faster than anybody here anyway i dont even need to race any of you. i know its faster it actually breaks traction and wheelspins in 1st gear if i dump the clutch at 6k revs...i know guys. impressive ay