1 of my fave tunes......Trance/Hard dance

duno bout u guys but i fuckin LOVE hard house, hard dance, dubstep etc

but this is 1 tune in years that i have abused and not got bored of........i love the tidy boys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfxNDoNRxBM&feature=player_detailpage

Please post your fave dance tunes and tell us all y u like them so much!

RAVE ON FUCKERZ

Edited by PaulStarletSR

love em all ! dave pearce old trance when im chilled out, tomorowland avicii hardwell dimitri vegas like mike martin garrix etc all housey dance happy vibe stuff haha! Hardcore till i die, xtreme hardcore (clubland) old clubland classics etc quite like hardstyle etc :p

• 6 months later...

Tidy boys coming on strong, real back in the day tune :) hard trance is where its all happening now guys, w&w, ummet ozcan. Hard to beat! Anyone remember dddddddddddj ranking in the mox motha fuckaa hahaha

Believe it or not I used to run gigs with 'Dj Rankin' hes a sound guy and defo knows how to get a crowd going.

Not done any gigs for a few year now tho and dying to get back into it, got a set of pioneer cdj1000 mk3s and a djm 600 sitting doing nothing :(

Believe it or not I used to run gigs with 'Dj Rankin' hes a sound guy and defo knows how to get a crowd going.

Not done any gigs for a few year now tho and dying to get back into it, got a set of pioneer cdj1000 mk3s and a djm 600 sitting doing nothing :(

Mk3 cdjd sitting not being used?!?! Thats criminal!!!!!! Lol

No way Daniel! Id of loved that! "I am a ravvvverrrrrr, da da da da daaa daaa" hahaha is he all hardstyle now tho?

Oh and ps.... glow sticks sluts and fluorescent skirts ftw!

Yes I go on them now and again just to get the dust off them lol

Me and Rankin done a clubland night in dusk about 3 years ago we had ultrabeat there, done another night aswell with dj technotrance and one with micky modelle (dancing in the dark)

They were the days, need to get back into it!