• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the rear lights go for about 80 or so, what else sells ? Front grille lol ?

But i wouldn't want to break the poor thing up into parts.

I was proper hoping for it to be a 95 though, oh well lol.

There is also a rear ended white V on gumtree atm, i was gonna buy it but the boy sold it to another lad who will just break it, so all the parts will be easy got i reckon.

Might go view this carat tomorrow, it only 15 miles from me :)

Aye man i think i will get it and turbo the fuck out of it :D

You bought that australian import starlet ay ?

defo man lol, a see it has electric wing mirrors lol ye a got the Aussie 1, a had her for a month wen ma silver sr was off th road, ma bro got her now its sweet as like.

Sound Dale, and aye Charlie i'll head over tomorrow and take a look at it :)

I still wonder why these jap N/a starlets end up over here, musta cost someone a fortune to import that. Same with your Australian one Dale.

It is a bit wierd, i stumbled on an ep85 a few years ago on auto trader, the guy had no idea what it was. I offered a deposit but he promised to hold it, i booked a flight and he called me the next day to say he sold it lol was fucking radging. Turned out da69er fromm tgtt baught it

Edited by bucketep91

Aww man id be livid if that happened lol, well if it was a decent car or whatever and it got swiped from under you. He would have prob offered a lot of cash for that 85 i bet. I was chatting to Geo on his forum by the way and he was saying hes selling up but cant get back on there, is it down again do you know ?

Thats a shame, it was coming along aswell.

I dont have the cash for the swat one but he said he has another which i was in talks about getting.

Hes on holiday atm so maybe thats got something to do with why it went down, fuck knows.

Sound Dale, and aye Charlie i'll head over tomorrow and take a look at it :)

I still wonder why these jap N/a starlets end up over here, musta cost someone a fortune to import that. Same with your Australian one Dale.

i some folk must of loved them anyway to bring them across the world, means there well looked after lol

Aye thats the one, hes got my number and knows am interested so we'll see what happens, prob fuck all tbh lol. I think the silver looks mint actually, my current car and last two cars have been silver :)

Thats true Dale, hopefully its alright like.

Ahh really, if i'd have seen it i'd be stopping the dude to have a swatch underneath to look for 4wd'ness. Can you mind where about in Falkirk ? Am there quite often and ave never seen it scooting about.

Just went and bought this lol. No pics yet, but its scuffed to fuck and the paint has turned to matte haha.

I'll get a progress thread up soon i guess, now just need to get hunting for a half decent Glanza donor !!

Am in two minds weather to keep the front or not, the Carat rear end is staying though :) Yes Charlie i'll be prob be needing a few parts no doubt. Am gonna try again and phone this dude that stays near me, hes got a rear ended V and i really could be doing with the whole thing.

Anyway the Carat has a Gen3 4EFE with the coilpack and the different manifolds. Also has AC and ABS, electric windows and mirrors. Has some weird chrome shit aswell haha.