Just went and bought this lol. No pics yet, but its scuffed to fuck and the paint has turned to matte haha.

I'll get a progress thread up soon i guess, now just need to get hunting for a half decent Glanza donor !!

aw ya bitch! if ma rota hadnt changed in work id have had it lol

was gona break it!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a fair spec but i canny wait to rip it apart, its a horrible example now :( Had 25k on the clocks when imported according to the history.

The front is gash tbh, it looks like someone smacked it in the face lol, it resembles a ford scorpio.

Honestly Paul is a shiter of a wee thing, theres absolutely nothing to gain from breaking it either. Like, its all shit and the only thing i'll be able to shift is the inlet, same as the Glanza S inlet.

Honestly Paul is a shiter of a wee thing, theres absolutely nothing to gain from breaking it either. Like, its all shit and the only thing i'll be able to shift is the inlet, same as the Glanza S inlet.

trust me mate, i know what everythins worth. the doors n windscreen woulda went on mine for a start lol

much u get it for?

The engine thats in it is a bit knocky so i wont be putting a turbo on it, cant be having another one go on me lol.

He wouldn't go any less than 350, like wasnt moving at all. Said he had lots of interest or some shit. Plus he was quite hamilton so yeah.

Its also got some weird immobiliser thing where you have to insert a usb type thing into a slot near where the fog button is, anyone heard of this before ? Guessing aftermarket.

Yeah it would be a pain in the hole. I'll get a proper immobiliser wired in when i manage to find a donor Glanza.

Also i took a pic of the horrible wee carat, i'll upload it the now. The front is defo getting changed, i canny stand it haha !!

trust me mate, i know what everythins worth. the doors n windscreen woulda went on mine for a start lol

much u get it for?

believe me paul, you don't make that much money from breaking an n/a :p

are they optional tints though`?

Edited by Billy SR

Im still unsure on how i want it to look tbh. Front is defo going though !!

Unsure if the tints are optional, its says UV something on them so im guessing no.

Paul, why the fuck would you disgrace your car with a carat bumper lol ?

I hopefully picking up a Glanza soon so i can start doing stuff to things.

Im still unsure on how i want it to look tbh. Front is defo going though !!

Unsure if the tints are optional, its says UV something on them so im guessing no.

Paul, why the fuck would you disgrace your car with a carat bumper lol ?

I hopefully picking up a Glanza soon so i can start doing stuff to things.

got plans mate......can a have it? ;-)

A duno Toby, it looks balls lol. Defo staying carat rear, with a spoiler on the carat boot though. The rear bumper needs some sort of lip but i cant use a Glanza rear bumper because the rear lights wont fit.

You can come down for it when you finish your SR haha. Bring Dave so he can get my Advance trims :)

Slowly convincing me haha, i had that in the GT, it looked pants because it was like 4 different colours lol and went screaming past evos and all sorts. Folk givin me proper evils because my back garden built car was pumping their 'tuned cars'

Im going to look at a V tomorrow, so it can be sacrificed... so if its all good i'll take it early next week.

It looks balls so who's going to expect 240bhp to come hurtling past? And what will there expressions be when there cars anally raped by some spastic looking starlet!?

^^this one^^

That's more like it! If you get bored of carat swap to glanza, then if you get bored of that change to carat etc lol.

It's like a starlet mated with a jaguar it would be awesome with a few glanza body parts and boost.

Stand out a bit!