I like your thinking Toby, its a bit different i suppose and i wont be able to see it from the inside :)

Have you seen the 25th edition carat / jag thing ? Oh ya fucker its a ugly little runt of a car !!

Shorty, that was the plan in the first place, i was chatting to Geo about a 95 but his site is down so i dont know whats going down. I have cash sitting here for a 4paw, any on your radar atm ?

Well i have this carat now so i best do something with it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah funny fuckers but rare all the same, there's not a lot of diversity in this forum it's a bit of a sheepy thing, everyone going down similar/same routes.

Stand out from the crous and with a few glanza body parts it could really improve its overall look aswell as being a carat!

I had a little look online, I've never seen anything like a carat/glanza mix since I've been on these forums 3 years or so, and after a google I can't find anything of the sort nearest thing is geos 95 but that's still not a caratglanza :)

I'll keep as much carat as i can stand lol, i'd like a Glanza number plate surround on the carat boot but i dont know if its possible. Theres also chrome everywhere, like around the windscreen and along the bottom of the outer door sills. The N/a headlights are not my thing, theyre defo getting swapped.

And i know mate, there seems to be a lack of imagination sometimes on here, thats why i like reading the foreign guys build threads, they do things a bit differently :)

Also did some searching and found a pic of that 25th anniversary edition starlet thing i was on about, i own the 2nd ugliest 91 it seems. Toyota actually made this lol.

The one in the link is a grotter lol, but insane sleeper material along with a remix.

And a think a will charlie, dont like the normal N/a front never mind a carat one. I might just go straight for a livesports bumper and not bother with a Glanza one. I'll prob keep the parts to change back over for extra sleeperness though lol.

I have a totally fucked GT rep TOMs front bumper that i could hack up if i wanted to get really wild haha.

Well i think am going to view a Glanza the morra so i'll see if its worth buying and then the conversion can begin !!

Sean, you know it doesnt. And Amjad am thinking about it lol. Would need to have like 300bhp to pull it off though lol.

Going to look at a Glanza in like 20 mins, so if its ok i'll go back and pick it up in a few days :)

I like it tbh! The japs seem to make loads of weird retro stuff like the micra bolero and subaru casablanca. And the figaro lol.

Id fuckin loveeeeeee a remix though. Shorty, get me one too! Haha

Ano what you mean with the retro look lol !!

Am not sure what to do with this now tbh, i was planning on buying a V today to turn this into a wee beast, but i've stumbled across a 85 so am getting that i think :)

And yeah Shorty i woulda PMd you but theres one already here !!

New plans for this Carat are now to keep it N/a.