Browner's MINT Silver Toyota GT Turbo EP82 (Untouched)

Well guys a lot of you know I have this lovely GT Turbo quite a while now from visiting my shed. I've never put up a thread or pics about it so here goes...

I bought the car off a very old man who had it since import. The car is amazingly clean and really is in showroom condition.

It was never painted and the body is completely flawless. Not even the smallest flaw will be found.

It is a 1995 quadlight model, the very rare sunroof edition.

It has just 73,000 genuine KILOMETRES on the clock, not miles, and still has it's original engine which is bone dry and pulls like a train.

It came in as a grade 4.5 import and was loaded with rare OEM factory optional extras including:

OEM Factory option sideskirts

OEM Factory option front spats

OEM Factory option rear spats

OEM Factory option wind deflectors

OEM Factory option floor mat set

OEM Factory option rear 3-point strut brace

OEM Factory option rear window sun visor mesh

OEM Factory option rear speakers

TRD steering wheel

Original flare

It still has the original twin pipe exhaust system, the original gearknob etc etc.

The seats are fresh and very firm to sit in as any low mileage car should feel.

The engine bay, interior, exterior, boot and even the original spare wheel are all gleaming.

The only changes I have made to the car is lowering it slightly and a set of brand new multispoke alloys with brand new tyres, although these can easily be replaced for the standard items. I also added a set of Jap style pressed number plates which coincidentally match the year I was born lol.

Overall the shell is solid and rust free.

It is very, very tight and responsive to drive and has no rattles, bangs or funny noises. No windy gaps from door seals etc. It spends it's life under a cover and is very rarely driven.

I will get up more pics soon.

Regards,

Browner.

image_zps491b2a34.jpg

Edited by Browner