OIL IN THE DUMP VALVE!!!!

Hey guys i need urgent help!!!

i noticed today my dump valve wasn't sounding right and then after a few more boosts it would sound fine, i noticed after giving it a look over i have oil inside the dump valve and on top of the bonnet like inside the engine bay, pretty fresh!! i was wonder if it is the turbo seals or what?! can any body please help?!?!?

not a whole 5 litre, but almost whole bottle....my mate said to me the starlet can only take 4 litre's anymore it will over pressure and and push it through the oil seals, can i get this sorted asap or have i basically killed my turbo? :/

I don't even think it's as much as 4 litre mate I'm sure it's only like 2.5 -3 don't start your engine until you have dropped some oil how long have you been running it with that amount in you have way overfilled it I'm surprised its not smoking like a dry fanny

I don't even think it's as much as 4 litre mate I'm sure it's only like 2.5 -3 don't start your engine until you have dropped some oil how long have you been running it with that amount in you have way overfilled it I'm surprised its not smoking like a dry fanny

^ This, I'm pretty certain a 5e only takes about 2.8 litres to fill

Dump the oil mate car on a flat surface start putting it in 3-4 glugs at a time and keep checking once you see it register on the dipstick it will only take a few more glugs to fill it just poor a little and check clean the dipstick and check again until its at the full line run the engine for a while and check again hopefully you might have got away with it your oil pressure will be in the roof

It's not gunna matter how carefully u drive it dude just the engine running is going to do damage it will start smoking loads mate so bad ull probably have to turn it of anyway my friend did it once you couldn't see down the street it was that bad