OIL IN THE DUMP VALVE!!!!

Sounds like exhaust side turbo seals mate take of your inter cooler piping from the turbo and look in there if there's oil it's the seals

If its spitting oil out the dump valve it wont be the turbo seals on the exhaust side lol - if it was, the oil would be going down the exhaust.

Itll be compressor side oil seals if its still spiting oil out the blow off valve and if its sitting in the IC piping. If its smoking, it could be both compressor and turbine side. If so, take off your downpipe and check for oil round the back of the turbo.

Edited by RobSR

Oil can spill into the compressor side when the exhaust seals have gone iev just had this in the past few days if there's thick white smoke it's normally exhaust side but I didn't kno at the time it had been Overfilled

Oil can spill into the compressor side when the exhaust seals have gone iev just had this in the past few days if there's thick white smoke it's normally exhaust side but I didn't kno at the time it had been Overfilled

Id be very very surprised if your oil seals had gone on the turbine side, and then the oil somehow made its way back up the shaft, and past the compressor side oil seal. If it was only the turbine side gone, it would come out of the easiest point, i.e be going out the back out the turbo down the exhaust.