wickedEP Racing starlet...483whp/542NM torque... video uploaded

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely stuff sacha I still say you should have used more straps to keep it down hahaha

yeah for sure Dean. we kinda ran out of time..so couldn't mess with it anymore as the people who had booked the rolling road after us were already there waiting for it to be used.

Weapon Sacha!

Do you have a graph, I think we need to get you on the leaderboard now!

What fuel is this on?

hi socks, thanks mate...graph is below...goes loopy at the end due to extreme wheel spin. don't put the graph up yet mate. i'll be on the rollers again soon with more straps..hope to get a better read..want to see how much it makes with the nitrous. fuel is 100 octane mate. wish we had race fuel here :/

16681724_10154495863377809_5498826727575

• 9 months later...

hey guys.. managed to get some time to finish up tune on my car.

last time we were on the dyno...we had excessive wheel spin.. 399whp was all it showed.

this time we are using a new Mainline Dyno from Aussie (similar to a Mustang dyno).. these dyno's read lower than the typical Dynojet dyno's...but nevertheless...we made 483whp/542nm torque at 2.2bar and 50 shot of nos.

i am especially happy about the numbers because we are still on a STOCK head..the heads only been mildly ported and polished...yes you read that right..stock head. but we will be getting a new head soon from LC Porting.

anyhow here's the video..

https://youtu.be/R8xkVOSlfv4

even with a few lads on the car, the vehicle was still wheel spinning a little. unfortunately i cannot post an pics because of this photobucket issue.

ps: we have a new turbo set up/intake manifold ready to go on the car...so hoping to push the boundaries a bit more..for now its back to hammering out orders...hopefully soon, time will permit me to work on my own car :)