Hutchy's 8k9 Glanza *Banzai Feature* *Full Genuine Kit*

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I decided I want more power as you do haha then a cheap Td04l turbo with wepr manifold, screamer + external wastegate come up for sale so had to snap it up won't be getting fitted till next year probs as I need money for spray jobs atm

Snapchat-5050851685290434923.jpg

i have that exact manifold from wepr since 2007/2008 iirc....never had a single issue with it...this should serve you well

my only hindsight "wonder" was that i didn't buy it in SS, but wasn't sure at that time, as many ep owners were having problems with different SS manifold producers/traders---so i didn't want to take any risks

i have that exact manifold from wepr since 2007/2008 iirc....never had a single issue with it...this should serve you well

my only hindsight "wonder" was that i didn't buy it in SS, but wasn't sure at that time, as many ep owners were having problems with different SS manifold producers/traders---so i didn't want to take any risks

I sold that kit a while back mate + bought a brand new wepr kit :) pic below for you

DSC_0063.jpg

oh my...that one is even better looking.... :D:D

is it stock radiator/ p.s/ a.c friendly?---i doubt by the looks of it.....man i wish i had the option to take those out like you guys, but the Caribbean is a HOT place so ac and cooling are essential

Cheers mate 👍

Yeah it is mate :)

Just remove it + keep your windows down 😝 loads of weight with it in lol

• 1 month later...

Few new goodies for the car :)

So i needed a turbo for my new kit so up pops a td04 wepr billet hybrid turbo few weeks back so had to buy :)

post-3997-0-58441200-1481460708.jpeg

Finally got the car in for front end spray wings, wing mirrors, bonnet, bumper only got a few pics as the weathers not been the best to take her out for some pics

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0328.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

And then the final bit of kit popped up + was buzzing + needed to snap it up why i had the chance genuine livesports spoiler :)

I did want a genuine varis spoiler but think it will be hard to get 1 in the uk so with me liking all the spoilers it was a genuine livesports it had to be :)

Test fitted

DSC_0320.jpg

DSC_0321.jpg

Spoiler went off to sprayer last night :) so should be sorted soon 👌

Edited by hutchy1990

Genuine livesports spoiler fitted 😀😍 cars starting to come together nicely 👌 pics are not the cleanest needs a full on good detail to get it shining but weathers a let down 😞 few more spray jobs need doing then all done, front splitter to fit, fog holes to sort, then Td04 wepr kit to fit 😀🔰🔰

received_1876845849269322.jpeg

received_1876845835935990_1.jpeg

lovely car bin them rotas next :p

They suit the car when all cleaned up nicely so in no rush to get new wheels maybe get something better next year or so i need my money atm for my mapping + other bits for my new kit to get it all set up thats next on my list :)