Hutchy's 8k9 Glanza *Banzai Feature* *Full Genuine Kit*

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that seat is getting around! aha

i would have kept it but i think it would have looked out of place in the car im planning on getting next. deffo going to be getting a newer style bride though!

Dont know if they suit the car yet like so will be keeping for now + thinking about it lol

Looking soooo nice hutchy !!!

Thanks mate she's getting there ready for jap fest :)

Coming along nicely buddy! Be good to see it at JF!

Yeah be good to see yours too mate.. am not in the stand :( with it been my first jap fest me + me mate ordered tickets from the site + not off here did a mistake shame like

Damn shame mate she definitely deserves to be up front! Any other plans before JF?

Jap fest 2 she will be on the stand :) rear lip + bumper going in on Wednesday to get sprayed then save up till after jap fest for the other bits on the list :)

Looking good lads keep it up :) I have a purpley front brace in mine if you want to swap, would look better on yours.

Cheers Gainzy.. could be up for that depending what colour purple :) text me a few pics of it mate

• 2 weeks later...

Well finally got my lip done :) it's on but may have fucked it up lol I have used tiger seal as few people recommended but the sides etc haven't pushed fully in so you can still see the seal on it :(

Am going to try putting some more seal on and G clamp it see if it works if not me car won't be looking good at jap fest lol

Without lip

image-50.jpg

with lip :)

20140414_180541.jpg

Few new bits for her :)

20140411_232043.jpg

Mitsuba Alpha Horn fitted

20140415_123917.jpg

Kode 25mm bonnet raisers fitted

20140415_141044.jpg

20140416_131653.jpg

20140416_131623.jpg