Hutchy's 8k9 Glanza *Banzai Feature* *Full Genuine Kit*

Am a bit behind after photobucket wanting to be a pain in the arse lol 😂 but let's get started

So my interior was in need of a spray so I thought I would go different to the blue interior + do it in primer which I think goes really well with the pink 😀

1yL4sKX.jpg

lufiQpJ.jpg

lufiQpJ.jpg

PXFJamc.jpg

Also got the cusco roll cage powdercoated into the same colour as the other braces so it's all the same looks alot better

gW5fvSy.jpg

fyifILI.jpg

l1UvYqa.jpg

2ScUl6J.jpg

FSyZm9D.jpg

Edited by hutchy1990
  • Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was buzzing when my car got in the banzai mag + japanese performance mag was over the moon hoping to get a few pages next time 👌

8X58Gq1.jpg

RTVXpQW.jpg

I then thought it was time to get to work on the new kit that I bought last year wepr td04 hybrid turbo with wepr kit 😀

sPQ31IA.jpg

rrWg03S.jpg

jPvJxZ8.jpg

rPVFdCt.jpg

JSgrVdp.jpg

jwS50Bl.jpg

My mate had a apexi avc-r boost controller + genuine defi gauges for sale so thought why I had the chance to get them

yP8Rz0o.jpg

Then it was off to tuning developments for a map 😀 + was really pleased with the results

avP6fag.jpg

230bhp 😀😛😛 was a fun drive home lol

Few pics when she was home

Q9C2eRy.jpg

NpA0Bfv.jpg

MP67VC3.jpg

VM9EnHP.jpg

With me been looking for a bit for a genuine livesports front bumper a lad messaged me saying he had a genuine livesports front bumper, genuine skirts, rear bumper with genuine lip all stamped but wouldn't sell separate so I just had to buy the lot 😂 why not eh..

he even said the eye brows were livesports from conor + were genuine but am not sure as don't know what genuine brows are like but he give me them with the other stuff so I took the lot

L8WbjSM.jpg

More to come but the photo uploads now playing up 😡😡

Lucky bugger with the rear bumper I need that and the wings but going to go carbon with them

If I don't like it when I fit it it will be up for sale maybe just keep an eye out 😜

Guys more pics from JAE to add but my photo upload won't work now for some reason so will get them up when I can

So I thought I would email jae for the show + shine didn't think I would get in but they emailed me back saying I had been accepted was so shocked that it got in 😀

Few pics from JAE in the hall

HUd51o2.jpg

Even done a stunt scooter the same colour as the car haha 😂 so I didn't have to walk around the site at jae

54YAFSA.jpg

LapVa3i.jpg

R5HKeZC.jpg

iQ9IrKb.jpg

HbXk3jx.jpg

FRtTWii.jpg

6j14pHC.jpg

d9CQHha.jpg

39XQ2cP.jpg

Also won a trophy on ukso stand 😀 was well buzzing

6TJRcpZ.jpg

Edited by hutchy1990
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So haven't uploaded anything in a while but the livesports front bumper + eye brows have been painted am not sure what am doing with eye brows yet but always good to try new things :)

Next thing before it goes on the car is mesh the grills then should be on the car this week :)

DSC_1017.JPG

Snapchat-200792810.jpg

DSC_1021.JPG

Mesh fitted + bumper fitted to car looks sexy as fuck what you guys think?

Am not to keen on eye brows but after test fitting them I think it looks proper evil with them fitted love them so my next job to do is fit them would people say double sided tape or is there a better way to fit them so you don't lose them more ideas will be great

Few more plans for her new bonnet hopefully, relocate a race battery into the boot, abs removal kit, new coilovers think it's going to be MeisterR's :p + it does need few spray jobs

DSC_1045.JPG

DSC_1046.JPG

DSC_1043.JPG

DSC_1042.JPG