Lost all faith in humanity JTStarlet92

Good for you mate! I got stung by a guy on here called "littledave" over a TRD surround, was only for £60 and I sent him a few shity pm's after giving him way too much time to give me excuses and then just let it slide. Still kicking myself for not making more of a fuss! Hope you get a acceptable solution and other dicks thinking about ripping members off.....think again!

Read his first message to you. If I used threatening language like that to a customer, called them a "wee fanny" or accused them of being a chancer I wouldn't have many people buying from me! What an ignorant idiot. As for not wrapping parts, you can never wrap a part too much... What a knob

Glad someone's seen the light after a long ordeal!

Still waiting for my emanage back from that FUCK Weyro!!!! Just shows how cheap some people actually are robbing decent people of there money!! Sickening!

I mentioned earlier in this thread about getting ripped by a forum member called little dave........well, long story short. I've just got a refund and an apology, happy days! :)

Haven't looked at this in a while, happy days mate glad you got sorted.

Chesh - did you ever get sorted?