Will be going for a big build. Done with my 82 for now just a few more things to do. Planning a house then will get stuck into this. The girlfriend has been running about in it for the past year but she bought a ek9 last weekend so means I can get stuck into this. Got a few good parts already collected. Most the engine parts I have.

Cheers Daniel lol.

The main car is very clean. Under the car is mint and running gear seems fine. Body work needs told roof is the worst laqure peal all over. Planning going back to bare shell with a full respray inside and out then build it back up. No time frame in this will be something I can work on when I get a house. Garage is what I want the most :) house is just to keep the missis happy

• 6 months later...

Cheers garry, any chance you could get him to update the pics? Im guessing will be a little lower now they have settled a bit? Want the 5door decked but not sure miesters will gow low enough :(

Oh really? ID quite like it on its arse tbh lol, think i might just have to buy 85 ones then lift the turrets to get some more lows. If you could upload some at some point bhd would be much appreciated.

• 1 month later...