Azz's 428bh Forged Glanza V, JAE/TRAX CONTENT !!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well had a little trip into Racetech today to check out how the little cars doing, all the wiring is done and I was rather surprised how much unnecessary stock wiring there was taken out !

Having to change a couple of bits on the wepr turbo kit like water lines ect and needing a new downpipe as there just inst enough room with the angle of the wepr 3" one.

In the mean time though I sold my 330ci as it was killing me on fuel then Picked up this beauty from Kent the other week,

Its the rare'r 123d coupe m sport with a 2.0lt twin turbo 207bhp engine which is fantastic with 6.5s -60 and returning 55mpg.

BUT DANM I MISS MY STARLET :'(

hdr_00209_1_zpsb36a1ec7.jpg

hdr_00211_1_zps1ff09429.jpg

Been down my neck of the woods! Get some progress pics!

Wasn't really much to take pictures of to be honest matey, will have a good few up start of the new years.

Stunning mate should of popped over to see me boss i dont live to far from kent

And glad the glanza is getting there mate :thumbsup:

Ah its was a long day mate, 6.5 hours train journey then a 9.5 hours drive home because of a big crash on a main road neat London !

The starlet is looking very sorry for its self at the moment but she's getting there, think she will be ready for pick up on my leave mid January

• 2 weeks later...

Wow what a built..... If you got any pics of the front rims fitted with the fenders please post them. Got myself some genuine livesport fenders and love these rims. Looking forward to see more of this build!!!!!!! Good luck!

Seen u on CNW, I had the black '91 with black/yellow lenso's in valley. Can't believe I haven't seen this lol, good build :)

'

Ai remember buddy that black v was the first starlet I'd ever seen, love at first sight !

Update aaron ?

Nothing to speak of yet matey, just waiting on that phone call from Ricky.

Couple of flaws with the turbo kit needed sorting first

• 3 weeks later...

Small update spoke to Ricky @ racetech yesterday unfortunately she's not finished just yet but most of the fabrication is done with the intercooler, exhaust, radiator and boost pipes.

Ricky has said in good faith that she will be ready for when I'm back from work the first week of Febuary so fingers crossed all goes well !!

• 3 weeks later...

So much win

Coming from someone with such a lovely glanza that's much appreciated buddy

I remeber how sad you looked at JAE azz :p

Haha thanks matey for reminding me about that, had fun drinking my sorrows away though

Is it defo going to be done aaron ? Bet you are buzzing to feel boost again aint you lol

And half buddy, went out in my mates z20leh turbo corsa c over Christmas and fair play it sounded great but I was almost crying because I miss boost so much haha !

No, lol.

a

Bitch :l

And half buddy, went out in my mates z20leh turbo corsa c over Christmas and fair play it sounded great but I was almost crying because I miss boost so much haha !

Haha wont be long buddy , I was like that for a year pal good things come to those who wait :)

Cant wait to see her all done

Haha wont be long buddy , I was like that for a year pal good things come to those who wait :)

Cant wait to see her all done

I know matey it's been a long time coming, even though everyone says good things about there own cars il still happily say if everything comes off that I've got/yet to get for her she is going to look and go unreal