Azz's 428bh Forged Glanza V, JAE/TRAX CONTENT !!!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just take it easy and don't stack it when you get it back, looking forward to having a look round this motor

John

I don't really drive hard buddy, it's a toy/weekend car that will be used lightly on occasional track days so I wouldn't worry too much.

That is one beauty and those wheels :o I hope you get them to fit they will look unreal

I WILL get them to fit If it kills me buddy, waited 6 months for them to arrive they are going on haha

All i can say is what a BEAST mint car mate !

Thanks buddy

credit where credit is due ! this is awsome, i may be more excited than you to see this go haha ! be sure to get vids up when you can should be silly fast :)

engine will look sweet with all the shit wires out, cant wait to get my tuck started !

keep it up :) !

Thanks buddy really appreciate the kind words.

The stock loom is a joke why how man wires it has, really bad overkill on the amount of wires so the dta ecu loom is around half the size.

• 3 weeks later...

Spoke to Ricky@racetech today and he's still trying to finish her by the weekend, the key has been turned with the new engine but a couple of things with the turbo kit are being a pain especially the v-bands swelling and allowing the turbo to twist under vibration which isn't good so we're trying to figure out the best way to solve this

3weeks is almost up !!! You must be bouncing around like mad, any news on her yet can't wait to see pics of the finished product :D

James

Will be a while till she's finished buddy this count down is just for her power plant to be done

Well a little update.

As you can see she's almost done, the new custom intercooler and rad are done/fitted the new downpipe is all sorted and she has been fired up with her new powerplant but unfortunately due to having to go back to work on Tuesday she wont be getting picked up for another month :(

Picture thanks to John from today's rolling road day at racetech although she is looking very dirty from being Sat for well over a year !

Screenshot_2014-02-09-13-17-04_zpseb1h51

Not much of an update back back in work now so the car will be at racetech for one more month but will be ready for me too pick up when I get back home.

Currently trying to source an APEXI AVCR BLACK because of using a big turbo with lots of boost I need to be able to control how much boost at what rpm and they are the only ebc that can do it.

Not much of an update back back in work now so the car will be at racetech for one more month but will be ready for me too pick up when I get back home.

Currently trying to source an APEXI AVCR BLACK because of using a big turbo with lots of boost I need to be able to control how much boost at what rpm and they are the only ebc that can do it.

You wana try mlr forum I've seen a few for sale on there mate