What's it Worth? Thread

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One sensual night with me... females only. Price??

Based on an average to awesome looking female applicant. Fuglys need not apply.

Think your on to something here. You can cover England ill cover Scotland and Daniel g can take the fattys just need someone to cover the welsh areas and we could be millionaires this time next year!

Think your on to something here. You can cover England ill cover Scotland and Daniel g can take the fattys just need someone to cover the welsh areas and we could be millionaires this time next year!

we will buy a traders status, were gonna be miwwionaires.

Lol lol lol, i should have never mentioned chubby uni birds in the whatsapp chat thing hahaha. There is a fine line between someone who is about 12 stone and curvy and someone who starts eating your limbs haha.

Lol lol lol, i should have never mentioned chubby uni birds in the whatsapp chat thing hahaha. There is a fine line between someone who is about 12 stone and curvy and someone who starts eating your limbs haha.

Don't pretend you don't love it. Every pic you put up when your out. your drooling on one side of your face with a fatty in the other arm you can't control yourself man!! Once am settled in the flat ill invite the troops down there's plenty of fattys needing your attention down this way ha

Don't pretend you don't love it. Every pic you put up when your out. your drooling on one side of your face with a fatty in the other arm you can't control yourself man!! Once am settled in the flat ill invite the troops down there's plenty of fattys needing your attention down this way ha

I'll admit to the drooling face part :D