Videos needed

Hi all so basically had a debate in college today with some lads arguing why someone would spend £5000/6000 on a Glanza when they could get an Astra VXR. I tried to prove my point but didn't seem to get across in to there thick brain that they would shit there pants sat in a TDO4 starlet. But no they'd rather try and take the piss saying "shitty starlets bla bla bla". I just hope Iddys glanza was running so I could shut these fuckers up. Anyway anyone got any decent videos of some nice power starlets annihilating any sports cars?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Like I said I wish Idrees's yellow one was running I'd love to shit them up. Socks I shall be showing them your race, the glanza against the GTR and the glanza against the Evo 7. Not to mention the green supra with eats the Lamborghini alive

They don't have a car anyway lol. There just people with too much money on there hands. One of the lads parents has a Rolls Royce Ghost and a Maserati haha. I think I'll shut him up by showing him Socks' race against the Ferrari

You dont need to prove anything to these mugs! Personally i wouldnt waste my time entertaining them, they will end up just taking the piss because u took the bite.

They like vxrs, u like starlets of course your going to have different opinions.

its very hard to ignore such lack of understanding from folks, the key is to be realistic and humble and not cause agro or confrontation.

Maybe one day they will be in their 20k VXR astra with 150hp/ton and you will be behind them in your 300+ hp/ton gt, then the facts will be on the tarmac.

by all means take them videos but i wouldnt get into the whole starlets rule mental state as that isnt true, one day your 300hp/ton gt could be behind their daddys VXR but they have fired 5 or 10k under the bonnet and then you aint keeping up :(

enjoy the videos, share them if you want, but chill out at the same time.

Phil

Lets face it they are shit lol. The suspension design is far from the least worst ever designed, and there's no replacement for displacement I'm afraid. The only thing that goes in their favor is weight.