• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just remember to remove the exhaust bung haha

:p

Looks good man bout time you made a thread up jeez!

Thanks homeslice it's about time you got a red v haha :p I would of noticed sooner or later lol Edited by Gainzy

I think the bonnet will still look shit even if it was painted white :p

And red V who the fuck has got a red V? Mr Legend?

cheeky git :p It's a mystery to what Iamlegends is buying only a matter of time before he cracks and buys a red v haha ;)

Are you sticking ct9 Gainzy?

Yes I think so I would love for JayJ to sell me his Blitz turbo I have no need for anything over 200bhp without LSD it's usless power to me alot of people may disagree I am aiming for 190bhp keep the reliability :)

Edited by Gainzy

cheeky git :p It's a mystery to what Iamlegends is buying only a matter of time before he cracks and buys a red v haha ;)

Hahaha :p So has he still got the black V or what lol? Havent been on here for a few months so doing abit of catching up lol

Yes I think so I would love for JayJ to sell me his Blitz turbo I have no need for anything over 200bhp without LSD it's usless power to me alot of people may disagree I am aiming for 190bhp keep the reliability :)

Well I have a full Blitz K1 set up that might be for sale in the not too distant future dude so keep in touch as I have a Blitz K24/26 Hybrid here from Ireland, I need to get my act together though and sort my car, need fundage for stand alone though.

It ran 212 at the wheels with a danstech piggy.

Well I have a full Blitz K1 set up that might be for sale in the not too distant future dude so keep in touch as I have a Blitz K24/26 Hybrid here from Ireland, I need to get my act together though and sort my car, need fundage for stand alone though.It ran 212 at the wheels with a danstech piggy.

Ahh sweet! Am planning on buying a zisco ramstyle yet so av got good time to wait, did you get the bonnet painted? You not got a build thread yet?

Sold it where did that go? lol the last i heard it was getting forged!!!

Down south somewhere the guy has a build thread on here of it somewhere...he had it forged Jesus Micky boy where hve you been get with the times haha :p

Edited by Gainzy

Would be cheaper to buy it from HOK I guess. My location ruins all the business :-( lol

I'm really tempted to get it fully rebuild and change it back as it spools better than Tongs and the car feels faster :unknw: or maybe I'll change my mind when the f**ing fmic is back on and boost turned up :D

Would be cheaper to buy it from HOK I guess. My location ruins all the business :-( lol

I'm really tempted to get it fully rebuild and change it back as it spools better than Tongs and the car feels faster :unknw: or maybe I'll change my mind when the f**ing fmic is back on and boost turned up :D

Cool no worries :) is the blitz turbo the same inlet size as the ct9? I don't rate tongs I used to but the power gains are not worth the money you have been onabout that fmic for ages lol get it sorted :p Edited by Gainzy

Cool no worries :) is the blitz turbo the same inlet size as the ct9? I don't rate tongs I used to but the power gains are not worth the moneyyou have been onabout that fmic for ages lol get it sorted :p

Inlet is the same size yes. I got my Tongs "cheap" and was used only 4000miles :-)

fmic is total pain atm, the parts I bought to get it fit only made it more difficult to fit lol have to get a custom hot pipe made for it

Inlet is the same size yes. I got my Tongs "cheap" and was used only 4000miles :-)

fmic is total pain atm, the parts I bought to get it fit only made it more difficult to fit lol have to get a custom hot pipe made for it

cool man you could sell the tongs and use the cash to rebuild the Blitz :) will look out for you build thread update hope you get sorted

Haha that's how JAM have it in real life it looks cleaner for some reason I was going to shultz the back panel black but it looks better white to me if I go too much black and white it will feel to footbally for me driving through Newcastle all the time lol I know you like it better black but you might change your mind when you see it eventually :)