• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The more you spend and soon as a build thread is made it will always run though your head to sell here! Like i said via PM a few weeks ago hence me not putting a build thread up on here as everytime i have in the past with my old glanzas i've wanted to sell up!

Dont give up Marc honestly mate you will want to be in another one within a week and you will find it realy hard to get a good one and you will never get it to the same sexyness as this one.

Put it away sell a few bits off it! Buy an n/a to get you about

Edited by micky boy

The more you spend and soon as a build thread is made it will always run though your head to sell here! Like i said via PM a few weeks ago hence me not putting a build thread up on here as everytime i have in the past with my old glanzas i've wanted to sell up!

Dont give up Marc honestly mate you will want to be in another one within a week and you will find it realy hard to get a good one and you will never get it to the same sexyness as this one.

Put it away sell a few bits off it! Buy an n/a to get you about

It's the whole situation at hand am wanting other things in life am going through a proper shit stage lately I just want to store it away and forget about it for a while and concentrate on getting a job and buy my own place it's obvious to a fellow starleteer that it's a no sale don't do it but to the average person it's a money pit, am looking at the bigger picture... Edited by Gainzy

Yeah I have seen that, been toying with selling her lately am getting to the point where it's getting too much :(

exactly why I sold mine I spent like 5 k in 2 months was getting bang out of order LOL! sold it and tbh aint thought about my starlet one bit dont miss it one bit!

chin up shes coming some way now thow...... its getting they way you want it... :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

So after been an absolute penis in trying to sell my glanza and a few nights out on the tiles this man pulled me out of making some stupid decisions lol aka random hero :) he deserves the hero shot!

20131229_033130_zpsm49egmph.jpg

Right lets get back in the game, after 2 months of sitting her in my garden and sleeping next to a rollcage got the machine polisher out and made a list of parts just a few mess around night pics, lots more to come :D

20140104_220326_zpsevjyjxvy.jpg

20140104_220318_zpsfl4sxbwa.jpg

20131209_191751_zpsrkdhfhov.jpg

So after been an absolute penis in trying to sell my glanza and a few nights out on the tiles this man pulled me out of making some stupid decisions lol aka random hero :) he deserves the hero shot!20131229_033130_zpsm49egmph.jpg

Haha you absolute wanker :D although whoever that drunken mess is I'm sure he is a legend. :D

Edited by Nick85
  • 3 weeks later...

Such a lovely car, Only thing that lets it down is that the wheels are 14" and not 15" :(

Also I think if you removed the rear bumper and painted the back part gloss back I think it would look lovely!

Such a lovely car, Only thing that lets it down is that the wheels are 14" and not 15" :(

Also I think if you removed the rear bumper and painted the back part gloss back I think it would look lovely!

I prefer the 14" had 15" and they were much harsher went for acceleration and they weigh about 4kg each lol the back part is happening summer time :)