3 hours ago, HedgeyGedgey said:

Tbh that's what swayed me in the end too, ours are quite similar specs and I dont feel the point in effectively going back. In all honesty, I'm not even sure it's on a glanza shell anymore. I noticed they've listed it as a starlet turbo???

Just have to wait and see what the spec is it should have either a 5E ct9 or 3E engine combo with a hybrid ct9 jam high lift cams. I can see what looks like canards missing off the front. It's taking it's time getting here ha

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Gainzy said:

Just have to wait and see what the spec is it should have either a 5E ct9 or 3E engine combo with a hybrid ct9 jam high lift cams. I can see what looks like canards missing off the front. It's taking it's time getting here ha

Be around 6 weeks from the day it left Japan, and then normally a week whilst it goes through customs here. No idea how it's going to get on the boat, a curb is an obstacle for a jam kit let alone a boat ramp. All our imports arrive jacked up like a 4x4 for clearance lol

• 7 months later...

Today my Glanza is to an end. No more up dates. It will be for sale this week. Good luck to everyone it's been a 12 year run for me but family commitments have changed.

All the best Gainzy.

Screenshot_20200804-194002_Photos.jpg

On 8/17/2020 at 11:56 AM, wakeabby14 said:

Big fucking wound... you have been in the scene so long too.  Hope you made the right choice! 

With Harlow jap imports finding the real deal JAM car I guess I just lost all the charisma I wanted more and more done it just became a statue in the garage. Obviously I bought something else to ease the pain!

On 8/17/2020 at 5:35 PM, JamesG said:

Indeed just read through this thread start to finish, great build gainzy. Hope its gone to a good home.

me to I hope so it happened really quick I'm sure it will pop up somewhere in the near future hopefully on track haha

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, glanzadude said:

Nice car, you going to start a build? 

I'm having alot of work done as we speak. The forums abit dead not sure it's worth a write up tbh just a daily car my TRD fuel cap fit off my glanza though haha

• 3 months later...