Just had a look at your thread dude! Mint! That exhsust must be brutally loud ?

Thanks :) tbh it's not too loud on tick over but when boost comes in it sounds class, proper racing sound system will try and upload some vids soon

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A front exit would be nice but you will have the shape of where an exhaust tip would be at the back wouldn't look right for me

That is one thing that's putting me off, also the carbon deposits down the side of the car and the police attention

Put a deposit down for this little baby Blitz k1-200v wanted to be different to the TD04 route! It won't deliver same power figure as the TD04 but it's spool time will make up for that! Ct9 inlet combined with a ct12a compression wheel. Lets hope it all goes well :D

1402343_10151871863679209_735442871_o_zp

Edited by Gainzy

Congrats on the purchase though, love that you found one, what colour you going to do it then? No rush at all, all a work it progress, although your car is looking pretty perfect, can't wait for the engine tuning to commence :-)

Get a video up asap!

Come out one day and hear it in person ;-)

There's a jne meet on Sunday although Marc won't be there. Pm for details, sorry for littering your build dude

Yes I'm at work that day :( I did take a vid but the was way too windy be better in person need to get my finger out get it finished, all money man, that brace is going pink Jamie ad rather wait to get a few other bits together to take to the powder coaters my wheels are desperate but there is still loads of salt on the roads!

Still need to see this in the flesh, Top work mate and that cage is tempting me to do mine a bright colour.... Is the new tubby fitted yet?

Thanks lad! I was going to go for a purple cage but it wouldn't of stood out as much, it's still looking a little rough tbh I'm not far off, be a few month till turbo is ready, changing the mani and hoping to go EMU the list is still long atm looking forwards to seeing yours :)

Nout much happening this month taken a few stickers off bought a stock ecu ( I have a SARD racing ecu if anyone is interested) put some door sill protectors on machine polished over the past few days next move wheels refurbed a nice white clean up the coilovers retint the back window, going lower also :)

20140403_145033_zpsmpblzjuu.jpg

20140403_145003_zpsprqdgszn.jpg