• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You could have kept the 5E bottom end and switched in a 3E flywheel, then you could have used your existing clutch?

Cage plans sound good, should be much more solid than all these bolt in cages!

Couldn't use my clutch as I run the ORC 309 it's a flywheel combo. The clutch I would want is 1.5k which is basically forged part money. Yeah weld in much better as you can get the bars closer to the pillar frame's. Having a harness bar and door bars to I reckon all padded foamed if all goes to plan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Small up date. Bastard photobucket! Anyways removed all the dash airbag ecu removed headline. Going to wire tidy whilst the rollcage gets welded in. Going through the dash cage. I worked out that it was alot cheaper to have a weld in than order a cusco from Japland. Going to get the cage as tight as possible to the pillars and paint all inside remount ebc etc

If this doesn't get on a track day after the cage is in you need a slap!

Gotta be my fave white glanza this

Few local tracks at first all the best tracks are bullshit miles away. Am gunna sell up and do a maddox anyways haha

Enjoy the wire tidy and trying to remember where it all runs lol putting mine bk in was a ball ach but looks like I got to do it again for also my

Cage lol

The centre console is not going back in. I have to say I'm not looking forwards to cutting the dash. It's the thought of getting it all back together and something not working haha this is why I wanted a bolt in but the design you can see they would fold like cardboard the dash dodgers

Looking pucker feller how much did it set you back as I looking around for prices ATM

I havn't got the bill yet I'm expecting £900 max still needs harness bar in price's up my way will differ to yours it's still cheaper than a new cusco.

post-6132-0-94574000-1501434191.jpg

Got myself a garage while I focus on my new house. Next bit of work is primer the cage and cutting the dash and get the interior painted, I took the roof lining out to have the cage tighter to the roof. Also need some custom door cards as the door bars didn't agree with the stock one's.

Super duper happy with the cage wanted one for so long got a full day on it this weekend. Cut the dash today hopefully it slots back in nicely!post-6132-0-05010300-1501790467.jpg

Edited by Gainzy