3 hours ago, adzy said:

Yeh better job, I'm not a fan of those dash dodger cages. I managed to keep the glovebox. But next on the list is attempt to make a new roof lining

Glove box's are too heavy just take it out hahaha don't need roof lining either.. have to make up for cage weight :)

42 minutes ago, Gainzy said:

Glove box's are too heavy just take it out hahaha don't need roof lining either.. have to make up for cage weight :)

I would gladly leave it fully stripped but hopefully going to be doing sprints and hillclimbs so have to have interior fitted for road going class. Just about got the back seats in around the cage

Sold my zep rear brace. The rollcage will do it's job. I'm going to get it on axel stands bleed all the brake's replace the rear discs and pads paint all inside then fit this LSD box with the AFR, FPR and fuel rail it will be on the road next year :) that's the plan anyways.

Screenshot_20180819-125831.png

20180818_131504.jpg

Car looking well mate!

what manifold do you run? Might change mine to be able to run a full size alloy rad aswel

5 hours ago, adzy said:

Car looking well mate!

what manifold do you run? Might change mine to be able to run a full size alloy rad aswel

looks like a zisco ramhorn

On 11/17/2018 at 9:15 AM, Ryan.Truesdale said:

looks like a zisco ramhorn

Yeah it's a zisco set up I prefer a bigger radiator. Bled the brake's last week

First wash this year...

Screenshot_20181118-181114.png

20181110_094822.jpg

20181110_094829.jpg

20181022_160901.jpg

On 11/22/2018 at 7:52 PM, BMX-RIG said:

Think this needs to see some events next year...

Possibly maybe I have an electrical fault somewhere needs sussed out few things I want changed in no rush to have it on the road I'm in the process of paying for a kitchen the price of two forged engine's haha I'm skinto for quite a while it's all bollocks but it will just have to wait like :(