Jamie1st Vs Time Attack VXR + M3

I don't think the majority of people realise how good you are on track Jamie...

Perfect Lines, once uve warmed up.

You know how your car behaves and can catch it before it starts to go.

You seem to have it dialled in real nice!

That bloke in the black 3 series was a cock. Thought he was going to push and slam you into the pit wall! Then tries overtaking you when your held up in traffic? Really?

Also, that VXR BTCC wanabe, was funny too, did the car get away with just a damaged windscreen? Did you get an apology off the plonker?

Very Pleased your going to go into the Toyota Sprint Series. It will be interesting to see how you stack up, as I feel you were born for this shit!

Keep posting these videos dude, and keep up the track action!

Both me and my lad watched this live on the day, we have raced karts for many years, in fact we remarked that whoever was driving this car knew how to drive !

Was interesting watching the reactions of those driving bigger cars when then realised they were in danger of being overtaken by a 1.3...

Thanks put a big grin on both our faces.

I don't think the majority of people realise how good you are on track Jamie...

Perfect Lines, once uve warmed up.

You know how your car behaves and can catch it before it starts to go.

You seem to have it dialled in real nice!

That bloke in the black 3 series was a cock. Thought he was going to push and slam you into the pit wall! Then tries overtaking you when your held up in traffic? Really?

Also, that VXR BTCC wanabe, was funny too, did the car get away with just a damaged windscreen? Did you get an apology off the plonker?

Very Pleased your going to go into the Toyota Sprint Series. It will be interesting to see how you stack up, as I feel you were born for this shit!

Keep posting these videos dude, and keep up the track action!

The VXR isnt a 'BTCC wanabe' seeing as its raced in TA. Was interesting to see how the starlet stacked up against it tho!

sweet starlet there mate, but am i missing something here, why is there people being mad at the VXR? he lost it but didnt mean to lol. and then he soon moved over and let the starlet past?

Exactly, everyone makes mistakes everynow and then, he pulled over and let you pass, nothing wrong with that IMO, unlike that turnip in the E36....its a bummer you got a fooked windscreen however!

Cheers for the comments lads, really does mean a lot!

the VXR does indeed compete in the Time Attack, he was parked in the same pit garage as me and we had a laugh about it after. The windscreen is just one of them things lol!

The e36 deffo didn't want to let me by though hahaa!! We were both committed!

Great vid mate, Donnington looks like an awesome track and you made it look pretty effortless haha :)

What camera did you use to record this, seems to have come out well?

Cheers dude, Donnigton is up there with one of my favourite tracks I think. Love how it flows.

Go Pro HD Hero 2 was used to film dude

Cheers pal, yeah get your self out there!!

Nothing beats the smile you get when you remind your self it's still a 1300cc!!

Most definitely will do.

I think I'll leave traction control on for a few laps though lol. Need to get it set up on track using the traction sensitivity calibration settings. Gonna be ordering a lateral g sensor for one of my ecu inputs to get the best out of each calibration setting.

Can't wait though.

I think Jamie has beem playing GT4 on ps3... good lines.

Most definitely will do.

I think I'll leave traction control on for a few laps though lol. Need to get it set up on track using the traction sensitivity calibration settings. Gonna be ordering a lateral g sensor for one of my ecu inputs to get the best out of each calibration setting.

Can't wait though.

I think Jamie has beem playing GT4 on ps3... good lines.

My car is off now for AEM standalone, not sure what to do about traction control, you know anyone using it?

My car is off now for AEM standalone, not sure what to do about traction control, you know anyone using it?

If you can afford it switch to syvecs or life racing.... both come with traction control and you just can't beat the data logging and analysis. Super sharp closed loop lambda control is unreal... till haven't had the car mapped. But tested rhe system up to 1.6bar with not issues. Ecu just reacts instantly to throttle loading and adjusts safely.

It can export data graphs for any sensor on the car or even all at once. Engine safety modes, knock control, list is endless.

Not trying to steal your thread, but I know thos is what you need in uour life pal. Already convinced one other starlet to go down the same route.

D3N0

If you can afford it switch to syvecs or life racing.... both come with traction control and you just can't beat the data logging and analysis. Super sharp closed loop lambda control is unreal... till haven't had the car mapped. But tested rhe system up to 1.6bar with not issues. Ecu just reacts instantly to throttle loading and adjusts safely.

It can export data graphs for any sensor on the car or even all at once. Engine safety modes, knock control, list is endless.

Not trying to steal your thread, but I know thos is what you need in uour life pal. Already convinced one other starlet to go down the same route.

D3N0

I'm going to stick with AEM as I have a very good contact on the case for me, and this is what he uses. He has developed a custom plug and play AEM standalone for the 4efte. Has full live data logging, traction control, uses the knock sensor, adds fuel automatically when needed etc etc. It's already being done as we speak :)