'Largus' fully adjustable coilovers..

Clearly you haven't ordered anything from rhdjapan....

It shouldn't cost you more that £50 for import tax etc.

emm clearly I have ordered loads from rhd japan it may only be 50 for import tax but the postage is a hell of a lot I got a live sports splitter for a guy last month and it came in at 367 pounds the splitter was only 140 from rhd so work that one out they are well known for charging ridiculous prices for shipping

Go and check it out yourself mate On rhd and see what the postage comes in at they offer different types of shipping it goes on weight I'd say coilovers would be quite expensive 500 was a bit of an exaggeration but I'd say at least 200 if your man above thinks he can get them shipped and all import tax paid for 50 I want some of what he's smoking

Edited by Whitenoize

Go and check it out yourself mate On rhd and see what the postage comes in at they offer different types of shipping it goes on weight I'd say coilovers would be quite expensive 500 was a bit of an exaggeration but I'd say at least 200 if your man above thinks he can get them shipped and all import tax paid for 50 I want some of what he's smoking

Lol... shipping is a completely different story. Clearing once its landed in the country is another thing. Not once did I mention shipping.

Shipping however is a joke.

Going back 6 or 7years before they updated the website. It was better, cheaper and alot more was going on. It helped that the £ was stronger back then.

Yeah that's what I was on about mate shipping is a joke I've been lucky a few times with small things I've got and not been charged customs seems to be hit and miss if you get hit with the extra charges

Edited by Whitenoize
  • 2 years later...