EP91 N/A Carbon Bonnet Group Buy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, I'm going to speak to my manufacturer about these and see if I can get them done on a slightly smaller initial order as I will be having the

Glanza S one made at the same time.

I'll see what I can do guys.

:)

Yes yes yes!!!!!

Ok guys, I've managed to speak to my supplier and he is going to speak to the factory about going ahead with 3 rather than 5. He's not promising anything but we may well be able to swing it. What I'm going to try and do is get them to take 2 into stock and I'll take 3, making an initial order of 5.

I am working on it but they are now closed until 06/01/14 so I will not know anything until then at the earliest.

Cheers

Rick

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys, I've managed to speak to my supplier and he is going to speak to the factory about going ahead with 3 rather than 5. He's not promising anything but we may well be able to swing it. What I'm going to try and do is get them to take 2 into stock and I'll take 3, making an initial order of 5.

I am working on it but they are now closed until 06/01/14 so I will not know anything until then at the earliest.

Cheers

Rick

tomorrow is the 06/01/2014 :)