EP91 N/A Carbon Bonnet Group Buy

Ok guys, due to what seems to be popular demand, I have decided to commit to development on these, but I also need some commitment from you guys too. Here are the details:

For development to go ahead on these I will need 5 confirmed orders, each with a £100 non refundable deposit (Obviously if for whatever reason I decided not to go ahead with the development then this deposit would be returned, but if you decide for whatever reason not to go ahead it is not refundable). Sorry to be a bit strong on this point but I need confirmed orders or development can't go ahead.

Here is the bad bit though. We are probably talking January/February before these arrive into stock but I will need deposits pretty soon for this to go ahead. I am aware it is a long wait but this is the way it has to happen if you guys are wanting these.

Price: £475.00 delivered within the UK mainland. I am able to deliver to other places but due to the size of the item it can be expensive. Just to get them to Northern Ireland or the Scottish Highlands is in the region of £100.

Bonnet Info: These bonnets will be a wet lay 2x2 twill weave carbon fibre with a fibreglass frame. They will be a direct replacement for the OEM bonnet including the loop at the front so there is no need for aerocatches, although I would advise them.

Get your names down if this is something you would like to do and I will give you details on how to pay the deposit.

Here are the names on the list so far:

1 - Flynn (x 2 LOL!!!!)

2 - Raffa_MK

3 - motion

4 -

5 -

Cheers

Rick

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's alot for postage to n Ireland

If it could be sent by Royal Mail it wouldn't be a problem but unfortunately it's too big. Once it's too big then a courier has to be used and they charge much more once the destination is either remote (The highlands) or over water (N.I. and the Channel islands).

I make no profit on shipping so any shipping prices I quote are what I pay.

Get my name down for this

Would it be cheaper to pick up in person as I can collect if your based in Barnsley as I don't want to get it damaged

Your my hero.......... :thumbsup:

Here are the names on the list so far:

1 - Flynn

2 - Raffa_MK

3 -

4 -

5 -

Come on people lets make this happen!

Yes I've just found out mate. I've spoken to my supplier and they can ship it over to Germany for around £75.00.

Rick

Bäm!!!!

put my name on the list !!! :)

come on people!!! It is the only chance to get a carbon N/A bonnet, i don't think you will get a second chance.

Edited by motion