5EFE engine posing as a 5EFTE and now a 4EFTE *BEWARE***

As above guys watch out for this guy he thinks he a bit of a smart arse,

but take a closer look at this engine and you can clearly see its STOCK 5EFE running a turbo !!

I messaged him and asked for what spec it was running he said a CT9 at 0.8BAR BEWARE this is not a 5EFTE just wanted to let people aware as it nearly tricked me

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/toyota-starlet-5efte-engine/1037261110

Edited by russ78

he got proper shitty with me when I said why is he listing it as a 5EFTE, he says "well I wont get much interest if I just listed as a engine would I" ? I said no but just list it as what it actually is a 5EFE :thumbsup:

but sadly no response and its still there so hes obviously gonna try to screw someone over with it

Edited by russ78

The person selling the bits off the car is a good lad, bought parts off him, he doesn't know much about Glanza 's , this car he's breaking use to belong to a member on this forum when it was n/a and since then has had a ct9 turbo conversion added to it

A 5efte is a frankenstein engine its made from a 4e and 5e engine normally with forged internals this is a bog standard 5efe non turbo engine just with a ct9 turbo bolted to it.

There is nothing wrong with doing this but it still doesnt make it a 5efte engine and trying to sell it to an unsuspecting buyer as a 5efte engine is just plain deceitful imo

Dunno i wouldnt say theres anything massively wrong. 5efte's dont have to be forged to be classed as one

true but advert should clearly state that its just a standard 5efe with a turbo bolted to it...

but it says 5efte which in my eyes is a 4efte head etc, and a 5efe block with forged internals.

the 't' part of 5efte is derived from 4efte so a stock 5efe isnt a 5efte its just a 5efe with a turbo bolted to it

my whole arguement is not that hes selling it but listing it incorrectly on purpose

true but advert should clearly state that its just a standard 5efe with a turbo bolted to it...

but it says 5efte which in my eyes is a 4efte head etc, and a 5efe block with forged internals.

the 't' part of 5efte is derived from 4efte so a stock 5efe isnt a 5efte its just a 5efe with a turbo bolted to it

my whole arguement is not that hes selling it but listing it incorrectly on purpose

Totally agree he now is aware of what the engine is so he should change the listing to stop any more confusion. Edited by Gainzy

This engine is on gumtree as a 4efte and can guarantee it is the 5efe. Im the one that got this engine turboed in which it has take. Boost top notch but i will clear up i did not do all te other rediculous shit with the car.

But engine is not what it is stated o. The advert

This engine is on gumtree as a 4efte and can guarantee it is the 5efe. Im the one that got this engine turboed in which it has take. Boost top notch but i will clear up i did not do all te other rediculous shit with the car.

But engine is not what it is stated o. The advert

Which car u took the engine out from???

He's a fucking dick! Told me was forged and that I sent him money for deposit then got told this! So he has my money! Little wanker

The guys a fucking nob dude heres his phone number if you need it 07845055549

Edited by russ78

The guys a fucking nob dude heres his phone number if you need it 07845055549

Av got it bud no way getting my money back as he stays almost 7hours away from me, ad rather him only getting my deposit than giving him full cash for a shit engine!

there are no forged bits in this engine what so ever. complete standard n/a internals

He's a lying bastard :(