Discs/Pads for TOYOTA calipers: inc WMS 110% heavy duty

It's about time we got prices for entry level brakes up here.

In particular we are pleased to launch the WMS 110% discs, these are thicker castings for increased stiffness (= reduced warping) and increased thermal mass (= lower temperatures). They are ideal for trackday and high power cars when you can't stretch to a WMS 4-pot kit! NOTE: Being a performance / closer tolerance part you need to make very minor tweeks: Fit the caliper shims we supply (only just over 1mm) and thoroughly de-rust and maybe blueprint your caliper carriers inc under the clips, making sure nothing other than pads touches the new discs.

>> OEM Starlet (254mm type) caliper <<

- WMS 110% 254mm-fit discs for 55mm hub, inc caliper centering shims = £65.00+vat/pr

- The same but grooved = £95.00+vat/pr

- Ferodo DS2500 pads to suit = £102.30+vat/pr *

- Ferodo DS3000 pads to suit = £111.90+vat/pr *

(* we will try to match any online retail Ferodo price if bought at the same time as 110% discs. Emailed quote proof of price and Ferodo dealer status from competitor required!!!)

SHIPPING (for OEM size discs+pads) = £10.00+vat UK mainland, £16.00 for Highlands and (check!!) Islands, £16.00+vat to Northern Ireland, £20.00+vat to the Republic of Ireland, .

NOTE: We are open to group-buys on the 110% discs (pads have the price match offer if bought with 110% discs)!!! :D

>> ST185 single-pot (277mm type) caliper <<

- Ferodo DS2500 pads to suit = £86.66+vat/set, TBC as a bit out of date

- 277x25 discs to fit ST185 single pot caliper on 55mm starlet hub = £TBC, under development

- 277x25 discs to fit ST185 single pot caliper on 54mm starlet hub = £TBC, under development

>> ST185 twin-pot (255?mm type) caliper <<

- TBC, under development

>> Levin twin-pot (?mm type) caliper <<

- TBC, under development

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group buy for these? I would be down if we can get some discount :thumbsup:

- WMS 110% 254mm-fit discs, inc caliper centering shims = £65.00+vat/pr

- The same but grooved = £95.00+vat/pr

- Ferodo DS2500 pads to suit = £95.91+vat/pr *

Right, regarding all Celica and Levin calipers, I can't release any discs without getting hold of the calipers first to be 101% sure it's as good as I can make it, am happy to cover 2-way postage and give any willing lenders a discount though.....

I'll start the 254mm 55mm bore WMS-110% group buy off, not sure how long to run it for though! I'm thinking 7.5% for 3+ buyers, 10% for 6+ buyers and 12.5% for 12+ buyers to get the ball rolling, UK zone 1 postage is £10.00+vat. Add DS2500 pads if you want them ( P ), and grooves ( G ) if you want them, don't mind that being a mix and match.

So, 110% discs:

1. karl. (G=Y, P=Y)

2. Jamie5414 (G=Y, P=Y)

3. Ollieh17 (G=?, P=?)

4. DaddyDutch (G=Y, P=?)

Mech that's pretty much it, they are slightly thicker to increase performance but still fit the OEM calipers.

Right, regarding all Celica and Levin calipers, I can't release any discs without getting hold of the calipers first to be 101% sure it's as good as I can make it, am happy to cover 2-way postage and give any willing lenders a discount though.....

I'll start the 254mm 55mm bore WMS-110% group buy off, not sure how long to run it for though! I'm thinking 7.5% for 3+ buyers, 10% for 6+ buyers and 12.5% for 12+ buyers to get the ball rolling, UK zone 1 postage is £10.00+vat. Add DS2500 pads if you want them ( P ), and grooves ( G ) if you want them, don't mind that being a mix and match.

So, 110% discs:

1. karl. (G=Y, P=Y)

2. Jamie5414 (G=Y, P=Y)

3. Ollieh17 (G=?, P=?)

4. DaddyDutch (G=Y, P=N)

Mech that's pretty much it, they are slightly thicker to increase performance but still fit the OEM calipers.

Edited Keri.

Postage to Ireland??

Al.

Edited by DaddyDutch

Are the prices for pads still the same as in the OP Keri?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Yup, I checked and they are current. Ferodo are putting prices up in Jan by about 4% though as far as I know...

Edited Keri.

Postage to Ireland??

Al.

£20.00+vat to the Republic of Ireland, £16.00+vat to Northern Ireland. I'll add this to the first post. :-)

So, 110% discs:

1. karl. (G=Y, P=Y)

2. Jamie5414 (G=Y, P=Y)

3. Ollieh17 (G=?, P=?)

4. DaddyDutch (G=Y, P=?)

5.glanzav99 (G=Y, P=Y)

Do you also post to the netherlands ?

Edited by glanzav99

Shit forgot about this

Do you still need the st185 single pot caliper/carrier? I have the caliper and carrier but dont have the carrier bolts cant seem to find them :(

I'll need to borrow one at some point soon - I can probably cope without the bolts at a push, annoying for you though!

Bump Up, Anybody else? Needing brakes soon

If we can't get any more I'll still go ahead soon...

Do you also post to the netherlands ?

Yes, no problem! It would be about £28+vat

so how much would disks and 2500 pads be all round? Are they abs compatable?

We can't get DS2500 for the rear I don't think, and we also don't currently have a source of rear discs - I'll have to look into that!

I might be able to dig the bolts out they'll be some where kicking about!

Give me a shout when you are in need Keri and we'll got for there mate if you dont mind paying the postage i dont mind sending the caliper :)

I'm going to close the 110% group buy at the end of the month if that's ok with everyone, at that point I'll start collecting funds and processing the orders. That leaves a bit of time for people I've messaged to join in if they want.

The Celica / Levin discs project is next (that and restocking the 4 pot kit brackets!)