Discs/Pads for TOYOTA calipers: inc WMS 110% heavy duty

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much will it be for grooved & pads then Keri all in (with the current group buy people in)? I'm in AB53, I presume your courier classes this as highlands.

I'll need your full postcode to check, I'll drop you a PM...

Last day to join the 110% disc group buy people! I'm closing it at midnight tonight, we only need one more person to get the 10% rate.... :D

1. karl. (G=Y, P=Y)

2. Jamie5414 (G=Y, P=Y)

3. Ollieh17 (G=?, P=?)

4. DaddyDutch (G=Y, P=N)

5.glanzav99 (G=Y, P=Y)

6. ......

7. ......

8. ......

Ok:

One of you is going ahead now, I'll PM that person the info they need in a second

One of you hasn't replied, could you get back to me please?

Three of you are a bit skint for various reasons, could you three please sort out a date you can complete (between yourselves here)?

A group buy can't work in lots of small lots, that's not the idea! But I'm ok to complete some now, and some on a single delayed date (but will need deposits).

Hope that's fair? If I try to re-organise everyone to a new date one at a time via PM it'll turn into a nightmare!!!

I'll be paying as soon as I can (explained in PM). As you said above you need a date, I'll say the 23rd Dec.

There's not a chance of me paying a deposit right now, My workplace have not paid me correctly so weather that will get sorted sometime in the next week, or they may put it into next months pay (before christmas holiday cutoff).

I've not had a problem with any group buys on this forum, or buying from other members, It's just purely my work that have messed my wages up. There's not much I can do otherwise i'd have transferred the money as stated in my PM! Sorry about this.

Many Thanks,

Jamie

I'll be paying as soon as I can (explained in PM). As you said above you need a date, I'll say the 23rd Dec.

There's not a chance of me paying a deposit right now, My workplace have not paid me correctly so weather that will get sorted sometime in the next week, or they may put it into next months pay (before christmas holiday cutoff).

I've not had a problem with any group buys on this forum, or buying from other members, It's just purely my work that have messed my wages up. There's not much I can do otherwise i'd have transferred the money as stated in my PM! Sorry about this.

Many Thanks,

Jamie

Thats fine then I will also pay by then. (23rd Dec) I can send a deposit now if you want as stated in the pm.

That's cool, starting to sound like a plan - I'm not worried as I realise annoying £££ stuff often happens, it's just that it's easier to all agree on a date here rather than me bouncing heaps of potential dates around by PM! :)

If people who are delaying can pay a deposit then it would be appreciated, but if you can't due unexpected stuff then don't worry as it's not a biggie...

So in terms of the group buy which has in effect been extended for some people, if anyone else wants to join in then feel free - if everyone who needs to delay agree on the 23rd Dec then the option to join in closes then.

For those that can complete now we'll stick to plan A.

Cool, I'll drop you a PM.

Right, Ferodo are putting their prices up at the end of Dec by about 4% and they close on the 23rd (I would imagine they are closing early in the day as well). I have to assume the guys I'm matching will also put their prices up.

So people might want to move the date earlier than the 23rd if they can agree?

18th Dec to catch the last 2013 shipment from the factory to the UK distributor (no price rise).

22nd Dec to catch the last safe day of 2013 prices, and at this point the pads won't be in the UK until the 14th Jan and then need to come to me, and then to you guys.

It might be that the Future guys don't put their prices up in line with Ferodo in which case I'll still match them, but the shipping dates are out of my hands.

All depends for me when I get paid before christmas, I can't see it being my usual date (23rd, hopefully earlier as I break up before then), but I put that date so there wouldn't be any more problems. I may be able to budge to the 22nd, but I won't know until the day.

Many Thanks,

Jamie

I will be able to, need to get the 4P107/9 4pot kit brackets on the shelf first - then I'll be accepting one of the offers to borrow ST185 calipers (both types, probably Levin twin pots too).

If you have a spare caliper that you don't mind me borrowing (ie it doesn't take your car off the road) then drop me a PM and I can make a start on it?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Krissy - I did indeed, thanks for joining in! Just chasing the stragglers. Ferodo re-open on Mon the 6th Jan which is when they'll get my order, so the deadline for those that haven't paid is the evening of Sun 5th as I'll be deleting non-payers from the order at that point. Same date goes for the discs, I'm not letting this drag on even more, it's not fair on people who HAVE paid.

For the record I tried to order DS2500 pads from the Future Motorsport link but didn't get anywhere, so that company is invalid for any future price matches. The UK Ferodo distributor has no record of ever selling them anything either.....