• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My old 3G grooved discs are starting to get a bit past it now, and I also need some new pads, so I'm thinking about getting some OEM 110% discs and DS2500 pads. It'll hopefully be next month that I can pay for these, so if you let me know with what needs doing etc, that'd be brilliant!

Quick question though, I'm currently using YellowStuffs. Which best match these in terms of performance; the DS2500 or DS3000? As far as I'm aware, the DS3000 is a proper track pad however?

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, only just seen this!

What needs doing to fit them? They are the same to fit as OEM stuff but being slighty thicker you need to fit the shims between the caliper and strut, and if there's any heavy rust flakes / built-up brake crud on the caliper/carrier that's too close to the disc then take it off.

Re pads - the DS2500 is closer to the Yellow but shoud offer far better performance based on the feedback we get. :)

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Missed another reply sorry - really wish I got notifications from this thread, really odd.

Best bet for people is to drop us a PM if they want to order anything, we prefer bank transfer but PayPal is fine too. :)

Oh and the DS2500 is a road legal pad where the DS3000 isn't. (on cars made the end of 1999 the EU rules mean you can't use EITHER DS2500/3000 on the road legally - so all Starlets are fine)

Will try and keep a better eye on this thread but again PM me if I'm not answering!!!!