im gonna have to be a pure twat here and request that its NOT a saturday or sunday...or thursday! a friday would be sweet for me if possible folks, mark should be off on a friday too. see, im off sick at the mo and willonly just be back to work then and the chances of gettin a day off are NONE because my boss is an A-Class f*cker!

Odyssey was good last yr but we need a better location, i.e. a car park (with NO speed bumps) where we can stand freely without the risk of gettin mowed down!

Phil.

This time we get to race for real Rob :)

:):lol::lol:

As long as its not a Fri, Sat or Sun lol but depending on the day as we may be shut (doubt it tho)

Also depending on convoying up with Laura & Grant as I don't know my way up there :(

Joz

I am very sorry Laura, what a sexist pig I am.

All genders are welcome, you should have noticed that as Jay put his name down LOL

See you there

This thread is also posted on ToyotaGTTurbo.com, there has been a list started for numbers. I will copy the start of the list on here, if you would put the names down of any drivers that would make things easier for me as I have to give them an approximate number by next week.

i will forgive you

John

• 2 weeks later...

well people i am so gutted i was to be of the 27th but the damn rota has been changed i hate work bloody pigs having to change the shifts and of course no damn pig will change shifts so im not going to be to able to attend but grant is still going and he said he will tell me all more like rub in wat i have missed hope you all have a good time just a shame i cant make it love ya all

xxxxxxxxxxx

<_<:(:D:(:D:p