**Read first Post** N.I. meet - 8 December 2013 @ Ballypatrick Forest

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy to confirm the Forestry Commission has accepted out application. I will update with a full briefing tonight - using my phone at the moment.

They have asked for £3.50 per car going to the event, however I going to ask for £5.00 of everyone. Reason being it will sweeten the pot for future events.

I want to get this paid ASAP as the key needs to be posted to me. If everyone going could send £5.00 as a gift to my PayPal - chrisgreen1993@hotmail.co.uk. Hopefully the majority will be paid by Monday and in turn pay the Forestry Commission on the same day.

Also if everyone could text me their full name and registration. My number is 07791117851.

Many thanks,

Chris

Cheers mate,

I should add, if you can't text for whatever reason, please confirm by PM, with your mobile number, registration and full name.

Not to sound harsh, but if I don't get it, you can't come - same goes for the payment.

Thanks again,

Chris

So we are bribing the forestry commission with a backhander ir are you going to hold the extrs money in a club kitty? Why pay more than is needed Chris? Can you tell me why my car registration number is needed and will it be supplied to the forestry commission. Im not been a dick but Im concerned.

We are not bribing the Forestry Commission at all mate. It's just to show that we are appreciating what they are doing for us. They usually don't let car clubs in, nevermind how many cars with noisy exhausts.

They have asked for the registrations as there may be a warden on, if the warden does not have your reg, you may be asked to leave. The commission is an official department within the DOE/Government.

That's it mate lol. The warden might not even show up, it's just a precautionary. The wardens during the winter try to do a sweep of each forest everyday, but there is a limited number of them. I will have a key to the forest.

No db limit, but no going mad and revving the nuts out her.